Aerial Fitness – Like a gym class but higher
Previously, the only way to learn aerial acrobatics skills was by running away and joining the circus. Now a gym in South London is bringing aerial silks to the masses. Flying Fantastic in the Wilditch Centre in Battersea are giving flying fledgelings and fanatics the chance to learn the skills seen in shows such as Cirque de Soleil and they’re planning to introduce trapeze, rope, aerial harness and hoops aswell. The classses are already a hit in Buenor Aires and from the pictures, they look incredibly fun.
“Aerial silks is when a doubled over length of material hangs from the ceiling, and gives you a tool to climb, create figures, perform tricks and stunts, and generally have a play! The variety of moves, drops, wraps, twists and turns are practically endless and create an ever intriguing challenge!”
Cost £16 for a 2hr lesson, www.flyingfantastic.co.uk
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Win The Green Mile on Blu-ray!
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- WIN The Raid on DVD (with 2for1 offer) and quad poster
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Official trailer for Derren Brown Infamous released