Aerial Fitness – Like a gym class but higher
Previously, the only way to learn aerial acrobatics skills was by running away and joining the circus. Now a gym in South London is bringing aerial silks to the masses. Flying Fantastic in the Wilditch Centre in Battersea are giving flying fledgelings and fanatics the chance to learn the skills seen in shows such as Cirque de Soleil and they’re planning to introduce trapeze, rope, aerial harness and hoops aswell. The classses are already a hit in Buenor Aires and from the pictures, they look incredibly fun.
“Aerial silks is when a doubled over length of material hangs from the ceiling, and gives you a tool to climb, create figures, perform tricks and stunts, and generally have a play! The variety of moves, drops, wraps, twists and turns are practically endless and create an ever intriguing challenge!”
Cost £16 for a 2hr lesson, www.flyingfantastic.co.uk
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Main Page
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent
- Write for Us