Aerial Fitness – Like a gym class but higher
Previously, the only way to learn aerial acrobatics skills was by running away and joining the circus. Now a gym in South London is bringing aerial silks to the masses. Flying Fantastic in the Wilditch Centre in Battersea are giving flying fledgelings and fanatics the chance to learn the skills seen in shows such as Cirque de Soleil and they’re planning to introduce trapeze, rope, aerial harness and hoops aswell. The classses are already a hit in Buenor Aires and from the pictures, they look incredibly fun.
“Aerial silks is when a doubled over length of material hangs from the ceiling, and gives you a tool to climb, create figures, perform tricks and stunts, and generally have a play! The variety of moves, drops, wraps, twists and turns are practically endless and create an ever intriguing challenge!”
Cost £16 for a 2hr lesson, www.flyingfantastic.co.uk
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Main Page
- 49 Delicious Breakfast Recipes Released by Yakult
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- WIN A Good Man on DVD Starring Legend Steven Seagal