Cat fur jewellery – Cute or Cringeworthy?
If you’re a cat owner you probably wear your cat’s fur on your clothes anyway.
The necklace, earrings and cocktail ring were designed to celebrate US National Hairball Awareness Day on Friday.
If you worried about having to wait until your precious pet has coughed up enough fur balls to make the collection, don’t fear, these were made by collecting unwanted fur using a grooming tool called The Furminator. The collected fur was then rolled between palms and the strands felted into tight, solid beads, which were then then strung up on sterling silver.
“if you’re going to wear cat fur, why not be fashionable about it.” – Kate Benjamin
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Hypoxi Vacuum Therapy - Tried and Tested
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience - Winners Announced
- Innocent Inspires Entrepreneurial-ism Seminar Key Takeaways
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone