Cat fur jewellery – Cute or Cringeworthy?
If you’re a cat owner you probably wear your cat’s fur on your clothes anyway.
The necklace, earrings and cocktail ring were designed to celebrate US National Hairball Awareness Day on Friday.
If you worried about having to wait until your precious pet has coughed up enough fur balls to make the collection, don’t fear, these were made by collecting unwanted fur using a grooming tool called The Furminator. The collected fur was then rolled between palms and the strands felted into tight, solid beads, which were then then strung up on sterling silver.
“if you’re going to wear cat fur, why not be fashionable about it.” – Kate Benjamin
If you want to commission your own custom set of pet fur jewellery, you can contact Heidi Abrahamson for pricing and details.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Main Page
- World War Z on Audible - Audiobook Review
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer