Cat fur jewellery – Cute or Cringeworthy?
If you’re a cat owner you probably wear your cat’s fur on your clothes anyway.
The necklace, earrings and cocktail ring were designed to celebrate US National Hairball Awareness Day on Friday.
If you worried about having to wait until your precious pet has coughed up enough fur balls to make the collection, don’t fear, these were made by collecting unwanted fur using a grooming tool called The Furminator. The collected fur was then rolled between palms and the strands felted into tight, solid beads, which were then then strung up on sterling silver.
“if you’re going to wear cat fur, why not be fashionable about it.” – Kate Benjamin
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Sponsored Post: Three New Things to be championed by Virgin Media Business
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA