Cat fur jewellery – Cute or Cringeworthy?
If you’re a cat owner you probably wear your cat’s fur on your clothes anyway.
The necklace, earrings and cocktail ring were designed to celebrate US National Hairball Awareness Day on Friday.
If you worried about having to wait until your precious pet has coughed up enough fur balls to make the collection, don’t fear, these were made by collecting unwanted fur using a grooming tool called The Furminator. The collected fur was then rolled between palms and the strands felted into tight, solid beads, which were then then strung up on sterling silver.
“if you’re going to wear cat fur, why not be fashionable about it.” – Kate Benjamin
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- IRON SKY to Take On Earth for a Second Time in Dictator's Cut
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- Owls In Danger This Christmas From Spring Freeze
- Celebrate the Festive Season with Heal’s In-store Events
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience...
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway