Dream-like Thai Fashion Line Milin
Milin, the pleated frilly brainchild of Milin Yuvacharuskul graduated from Central St Martins in Fashion Design BA. She moved back to Bangkok to start Milin together with design team members Guarboon Chuanboon and Puchong Nilratana.
Browsing through the Milin SS11 collection is like walking through a dream. The airy palette contains swirls of sky blue, pink, peach, and a dashes of cloudy grey are spread across oriental inspired tailored dresses, maxi-dresses, pleated minidresses, platform shoes with pleated fabric details, wide-leg pants and playsuits.
The collection named “(Under) Sense and Sensibility” mixes etherial with worldly and young with tailored. Milin’s such a young label that there isn’t a stockist in London yet but I’m sure with the buzz surrounding the collection, there soon will be.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway