Dream-like Thai Fashion Line Milin
Milin, the pleated frilly brainchild of Milin Yuvacharuskul graduated from Central St Martins in Fashion Design BA. She moved back to Bangkok to start Milin together with design team members Guarboon Chuanboon and Puchong Nilratana.
Browsing through the Milin SS11 collection is like walking through a dream. The airy palette contains swirls of sky blue, pink, peach, and a dashes of cloudy grey are spread across oriental inspired tailored dresses, maxi-dresses, pleated minidresses, platform shoes with pleated fabric details, wide-leg pants and playsuits.
The collection named “(Under) Sense and Sensibility” mixes etherial with worldly and young with tailored. Milin’s such a young label that there isn’t a stockist in London yet but I’m sure with the buzz surrounding the collection, there soon will be.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- Main Page
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA