Dream-like Thai Fashion Line Milin
Milin, the pleated frilly brainchild of Milin Yuvacharuskul graduated from Central St Martins in Fashion Design BA. She moved back to Bangkok to start Milin together with design team members Guarboon Chuanboon and Puchong Nilratana.
Browsing through the Milin SS11 collection is like walking through a dream. The airy palette contains swirls of sky blue, pink, peach, and a dashes of cloudy grey are spread across oriental inspired tailored dresses, maxi-dresses, pleated minidresses, platform shoes with pleated fabric details, wide-leg pants and playsuits.
The collection named “(Under) Sense and Sensibility” mixes etherial with worldly and young with tailored. Milin’s such a young label that there isn’t a stockist in London yet but I’m sure with the buzz surrounding the collection, there soon will be.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Universal Studios Unveil New Logo to Celebrate Centenary
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Sarah Silverman's Failed Comedy Pilot for SUSAN 313
- Main Page
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone