Dream-like Thai Fashion Line Milin
Milin, the pleated frilly brainchild of Milin Yuvacharuskul graduated from Central St Martins in Fashion Design BA. She moved back to Bangkok to start Milin together with design team members Guarboon Chuanboon and Puchong Nilratana.
Browsing through the Milin SS11 collection is like walking through a dream. The airy palette contains swirls of sky blue, pink, peach, and a dashes of cloudy grey are spread across oriental inspired tailored dresses, maxi-dresses, pleated minidresses, platform shoes with pleated fabric details, wide-leg pants and playsuits.
The collection named “(Under) Sense and Sensibility” mixes etherial with worldly and young with tailored. Milin’s such a young label that there isn’t a stockist in London yet but I’m sure with the buzz surrounding the collection, there soon will be.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- Main Page
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control