Man Steps in Peanut Butter Artwork in a Gallery
A Dutch museum goer managed to accidentally step in an art installation made entirely of peanut butter. The carpet of smooth peanut butter - known as the Peanut Butter Platform – has suffered mishaps in the past but museum bosses refuse to erect a rope around it, claiming this would spoil its beauty.
The carpet measures 12m x 4m and made from 1,100 litres of Peanut Butter. The unfortunate visitor has been asked to pay for the damage, which will hopefully only cost a couple of tubs of peanut butter and the time of someone to repair it. The museum has not officially announced how much was paid for the installation, but the sum allegedly involves more than 100,000 Euros.
The Peanut Butter Carpet by artist Wim T. Schippers can be seen at the Museum Boijmans van Beuningen in the Netherlands but if you’re allergic to peanuts, try not to accidentally fall in it.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Top Tips on Reviving and Protecting Winter Skin
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway