Man Steps in Peanut Butter Artwork in a Gallery
A Dutch museum goer managed to accidentally step in an art installation made entirely of peanut butter. The carpet of smooth peanut butter - known as the Peanut Butter Platform – has suffered mishaps in the past but museum bosses refuse to erect a rope around it, claiming this would spoil its beauty.
The carpet measures 12m x 4m and made from 1,100 litres of Peanut Butter. The unfortunate visitor has been asked to pay for the damage, which will hopefully only cost a couple of tubs of peanut butter and the time of someone to repair it. The museum has not officially announced how much was paid for the installation, but the sum allegedly involves more than 100,000 Euros.
The Peanut Butter Carpet by artist Wim T. Schippers can be seen at the Museum Boijmans van Beuningen in the Netherlands but if you’re allergic to peanuts, try not to accidentally fall in it.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- Main Page
- Starbucks Presents Guatemala Antigua Origin Espresso [Sponsored Video]
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer