Terra Nova Trailer
The American Broadcasters Fox have an ambitious line up for the Autumn but the big one is Terra Nova.
The show centers on the Shannons, an ordinary family from 2149 when Earth is an overdeveloped and overcrowded dying planet. They’re transported back 85 million years to prehistoric Earth where they join Terra Nova, a colony of humans with a second chance to build a civilization.
Exec Produced by Stephen Spielberg, Terra Nova stars Jason O’Mara, Shelley Conn, Stephen Lang, Christine Adams, Landon Liboiron and Allison Miller.
The ambitious pilot sees the characters firmly in the midst of prehistoric dinosaurs so expect a wealth of visual effects and stunning digital imagery. Only the pilot has been announced for a US airing so far but we predict it won’t be too long before this is extended to a full series and sent towards us across the pond.
Other eagerly awaited shows from Fox are J.J. Abrams’ new show - Alcatraz (featuring Lost alum Jorge Garcia) and New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- Sponsored: USA Networks present 'Playing House'
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Fitness First launches BEAT Concept Club and Training Style
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone