Andrew Garfield speech during “Amazing Spiderman Panel” at Comic-Con
A speech that actor Andrew Garfield gave at Comic-con introducing the Amazing Spider-Man panel has made it onto the internet.
The impassioned speech sees Garfield talk about why the character is so important to him.
“I think this might be the most incredible day of my life,” Garfield began from the audience, dressed head-to-toe in a Spider-Man costume. “I’ve always wanted to be at Comic-Con in Hall H as Spider-Man with all of you guys. This has always been a dream of mine.”
After revealing his identity by removing the headpiece, Garfield continued.
“Stan Lee says that the reason why Spidey is so popular is because all of us can relate to him and I agree,” he said. “I needed Spidey in my life when I was a kid and he gave me hope. In every comic I read, he was living out mine and every skinny boy’s fantasy of being stronger, of being free of the body I was born into, and that swinging sensation of flight. And upon receiving his power, unlike most who become corrupted, he used it for good.”
Watch out for a really nervous Andrew Garfield, showing that even big name experienced actors get nervous when pulling off a surprise stunt.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Boadwalk Empire Bringing Back 20's Style
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway