GoToob solves those travel toiletry problems
Picture the scene. You’re in the gym and taking a shower. You have your little bottles of aromatic/organic/moisturising Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower Gel and there’s only a wonky shelf to put them on. They roll off, you try balancing them on the pipes and burn your little finger. So you give up, they go on the floor you come to shampoo your hair only to find getting anything out the bottle is like recreating an 80′s moment with a ketchup bottle. You’ve finally slapped enough product onto your palm but you’ve mixed up shampoo and conditioner.
San Francisco design firm Humangear have the perfect solution and have quite rightly won awards with the GoToob. The silicone squeezable bottles have built-in suction cups on the back that cling to most glossy surfaces. They also have a valve that keeps the lid clean (like you get on honey bottles) and a window in the collar which identifies popular contents.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- VIVOBAREFOOT launch off-road TRAILFREAK
- Preview Clip of Supernatural Thriller 'At Silver Falls' Haunting Cannes
- Universal Studios Unveil New Logo to Celebrate Centenary
- Skullcandy Crusher Headphones Hands On Review
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Main Page
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone