GoToob solves those travel toiletry problems
Picture the scene. You’re in the gym and taking a shower. You have your little bottles of aromatic/organic/moisturising Shampoo, Conditioner and Shower Gel and there’s only a wonky shelf to put them on. They roll off, you try balancing them on the pipes and burn your little finger. So you give up, they go on the floor you come to shampoo your hair only to find getting anything out the bottle is like recreating an 80′s moment with a ketchup bottle. You’ve finally slapped enough product onto your palm but you’ve mixed up shampoo and conditioner.
San Francisco design firm Humangear have the perfect solution and have quite rightly won awards with the GoToob. The silicone squeezable bottles have built-in suction cups on the back that cling to most glossy surfaces. They also have a valve that keeps the lid clean (like you get on honey bottles) and a window in the collar which identifies popular contents.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- Main Page
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control