Coppola’s TWIXT Trailer Finally Out
Everybody’s gonna step back and go indie eventually, it seems. Case in point is big studio director Francis Ford Coppola who’s stepping back into the horror genre after his take on Bram Stoker’s Dracula in 1992.
Now he brings you TWIXT, a product of his late career indie phase, hands tied with a low budget at that.
An aging, low-rent horror writer, Hal Baltimore (Val Kilmer), follows his latest little book tour to a paranoid small town with some very dark secrets (Dont they all?), where he becomes immersed in a real-life murder mystery. Later haunted in his dreams by an elusive ghost named V (Ella Fanning), Hal slowly begins to realize he has an unexpected connection to the gruesome case.
The horror thriller is premiering at the Toronto International Festival, and the festival has released the first trailer online. Sweet.
If the trailer is supposed to have a moral lesson to it, it’s not go on a book tour. Or not to talk to creepy people, especially police officers.
by Benedick Duria
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Win The Green Mile on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- WIN Gone With The Wind on Blu-ray!
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN The Raid on DVD (with 2for1 offer) and quad poster
- Boadwalk Empire Bringing Back 20's Style