Coppola’s TWIXT Trailer Finally Out
Everybody’s gonna step back and go indie eventually, it seems. Case in point is big studio director Francis Ford Coppola who’s stepping back into the horror genre after his take on Bram Stoker’s Dracula in 1992.
Now he brings you TWIXT, a product of his late career indie phase, hands tied with a low budget at that.
An aging, low-rent horror writer, Hal Baltimore (Val Kilmer), follows his latest little book tour to a paranoid small town with some very dark secrets (Dont they all?), where he becomes immersed in a real-life murder mystery. Later haunted in his dreams by an elusive ghost named V (Ella Fanning), Hal slowly begins to realize he has an unexpected connection to the gruesome case.
The horror thriller is premiering at the Toronto International Festival, and the festival has released the first trailer online. Sweet.
If the trailer is supposed to have a moral lesson to it, it’s not go on a book tour. Or not to talk to creepy people, especially police officers.
by Benedick Duria
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- Sponsored: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Presents Jude Law in The Gentleman's Wager
- Main Page
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Bloom Makes the Misfit Shine the Prettiest Wearable Tech
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- Courvoisier Whisking Spontaneous Londoners to Paris on Friday