Coppola’s TWIXT Trailer Finally Out
Everybody’s gonna step back and go indie eventually, it seems. Case in point is big studio director Francis Ford Coppola who’s stepping back into the horror genre after his take on Bram Stoker’s Dracula in 1992.
Now he brings you TWIXT, a product of his late career indie phase, hands tied with a low budget at that.
An aging, low-rent horror writer, Hal Baltimore (Val Kilmer), follows his latest little book tour to a paranoid small town with some very dark secrets (Dont they all?), where he becomes immersed in a real-life murder mystery. Later haunted in his dreams by an elusive ghost named V (Ella Fanning), Hal slowly begins to realize he has an unexpected connection to the gruesome case.
The horror thriller is premiering at the Toronto International Festival, and the festival has released the first trailer online. Sweet.
If the trailer is supposed to have a moral lesson to it, it’s not go on a book tour. Or not to talk to creepy people, especially police officers.
by Benedick Duria
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Black Sea - Jude Law Stars in Submarine Thriller
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Trailer and Posters for The Players (Les Infidèles) Starring Jean Dujardin
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel