Field Dress – Festival Fashion
Whether it be the Glastonbury Music Festival in the UK, or Coachella and Lollapalooza in the US, one
thing is certain about music festivals – the music will be absolutely awesome. If you were fortunate to
get tickets to much-anticipated music festivals such as these three, you must prepare yourself for a
time of singing, dancing and merry-making. Aside from the music, another thing which you should
also prepare for is the festival itself which will be a mad gathering of hippies, hipsters and everything in
between. So how does a girl dress for such a unique occasion? It’s best to take tips from festival veterans
who have mastered the art of being stylish and practical while rocking it at a music festival.
Kate Moss, a regular at Glastonbury, has a time-tested formula for dressing the part of a festival goer. For a muddy festival like Glastonbury, she usually wears knee-high boots, a pair of short shorts, a simple vest and a funky gilet. Actress Kate Bosworth follows the same effortless but simple style philosophy whenever she attends Coachella, of which she has been a regular in recent years. My favorite look of her was this tie-dyed short dress which she wore with tan flat sandals and accessorized with a flower in her hair. It was such a complete boho-chic look. My impression of her style definitely changed from then on.
Whatever festival you decide to go to, keep in mind that these festivals do not always have the best
lounging areas and cleanest surroundings, so it’s quite important to tone down and dress as comfortable
as you can without looking like a complete hobo.
Think about wearing leather shorts which are as cool as they come. All Saints has a perfect pair which sells for £125. Pair these hot pants with a basic vest and a pair of cool wellies such as this multi-snake print wellies from Topshop and you’re good to go, the Dundee wellies will set you back £26.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- World War Z on Audible - Audiobook Review
- Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- 4pm Sweet Food Cravings Explained - Nutritionists Help us Through the Afternoon Dip
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer