Missoni Collaborates with Target
Talk about prints, knits and colorful patterns and chances are, the label of Missoni will pop in the conversation. Missoni is one of the few brands in the world which has become so successful in their business that the label has become synonymous with the product itself. Missoni was established in Italy in 1953 by the husband and wife team of Ottavio and Rosita Missoni. Since its inception to the present, the label has been safely ensconced in the family with the responsibilities of management, strategy and design handed over to the founders’ children Vittorio, Luca and Angela. Missoni is clearly a well-loved and well-nurtured family business and I find it fitting that they chose one of the founders’ granddaughters, Margherita, to front some of their beautiful campaigns.
Missoni’s decision to collaborate with Target definitely brought happiness and excitement to their millions of fans all over the world, even in the places where there are no Target stores! Target has been a great proponent of ‘masstige’, or what others would call as “luxury for the masses.” Aside from Missoni, other great names who have collaborated with Target are Mulberry and Alexander McQueen. Personally, I am a great fan of such collaborations as they allow a larger audience to appreciate your product. Missoni and Target have recently released a lookbook to give everyone a sneak peek at the much anticipated collection before it officially hits the stores on 13 September. Prepare to shop like crazy as it looks like a very well-thought out and expansive collection. I think there’s something for everyone. Missoni and Target’s official press release disclosed that the prices of the pieces will range in price from $2.99 to $599.99 with the majority of the items costing less than $40.
Source of Images: Missoni for Target Lookbook.
by Karla Silva
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Main Page
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer