Missoni Collaborates with Target
Talk about prints, knits and colorful patterns and chances are, the label of Missoni will pop in the conversation. Missoni is one of the few brands in the world which has become so successful in their business that the label has become synonymous with the product itself. Missoni was established in Italy in 1953 by the husband and wife team of Ottavio and Rosita Missoni. Since its inception to the present, the label has been safely ensconced in the family with the responsibilities of management, strategy and design handed over to the founders’ children Vittorio, Luca and Angela. Missoni is clearly a well-loved and well-nurtured family business and I find it fitting that they chose one of the founders’ granddaughters, Margherita, to front some of their beautiful campaigns.
Missoni’s decision to collaborate with Target definitely brought happiness and excitement to their millions of fans all over the world, even in the places where there are no Target stores! Target has been a great proponent of ‘masstige’, or what others would call as “luxury for the masses.” Aside from Missoni, other great names who have collaborated with Target are Mulberry and Alexander McQueen. Personally, I am a great fan of such collaborations as they allow a larger audience to appreciate your product. Missoni and Target have recently released a lookbook to give everyone a sneak peek at the much anticipated collection before it officially hits the stores on 13 September. Prepare to shop like crazy as it looks like a very well-thought out and expansive collection. I think there’s something for everyone. Missoni and Target’s official press release disclosed that the prices of the pieces will range in price from $2.99 to $599.99 with the majority of the items costing less than $40.
Source of Images: Missoni for Target Lookbook.
by Karla Silva
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Top Tips on Reviving and Protecting Winter Skin
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Main Page
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Dreamworks Makes Jack Frost Cool in Rise of the Guardians Trailer
- Boadwalk Empire Bringing Back 20's Style
- Grey Goose to Open Pop Up Boulangerie François in Soho
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway