‘The Amazing Spiderman’ New Revealing Production Photos
- On August 3, 2011
It’s not till the summer of 2012 that the Marc Webb-directed ‘The Amazing Spiderman’ is going to be
swinging into your friendy neighborhood theater, but the excitement for it is like just it’s going to be
shown later this year. Stoked. Thats how a fanboy’s feeling like me could be loosely rendered in a word.
And so to ease, or perhaps, add more to the excitement, Columbia Pictures have released these:
Bloodied, half-naked Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) getting nursed (with eyes half-closed? Hmn) by Gwen (Emma Stone). Makes you wonder if he got the beating before or after being bitten.
If Gwen had a Facebook account, this would definitely be her primary photo.
And of course skinny Spidey is just so skinny and sexy in his red and blue ‘spandex’.
Yes. That’s still Peter.
Not enough? Subscribe! That’s the only way to get updated until the movie hits the big screen July 3
by Benedick Duria
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Write for Us
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone