Ambitious Tate Modern project announced for 2012 Festival
A further series of neighbouring galleries will provide a range of new spaces for works from the Tate Collection, including two raw concrete galleries and a unique steel-lined gallery.
Phase two of the new development, which is planned to open at the latest in 2016, will complete the building and provide further floors of galleries.
The London 2012 Festival will bring together artists from all over the world from 21 June – 9 September 2012 for the culmination of the Cultural Olympiad.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Win The Green Mile on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Gone With The Wind on Blu-ray!
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN The Raid on DVD (with 2for1 offer) and quad poster
- BFI to Hold Star Wars Day on December 13th