Ambitious Tate Modern project announced for 2012 Festival
A further series of neighbouring galleries will provide a range of new spaces for works from the Tate Collection, including two raw concrete galleries and a unique steel-lined gallery.
Phase two of the new development, which is planned to open at the latest in 2016, will complete the building and provide further floors of galleries.
The London 2012 Festival will bring together artists from all over the world from 21 June – 9 September 2012 for the culmination of the Cultural Olympiad.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 DVD Boxset!
- Main Page
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON: THE GREEN LEGEND announced by Netflix
- WIN Donovan's Echo Download starring Danny Glover
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- Nikon Launch Nine New Coolpix Cameras