Ambitious Tate Modern project announced for 2012 Festival
A further series of neighbouring galleries will provide a range of new spaces for works from the Tate Collection, including two raw concrete galleries and a unique steel-lined gallery.
Phase two of the new development, which is planned to open at the latest in 2016, will complete the building and provide further floors of galleries.
The London 2012 Festival will bring together artists from all over the world from 21 June – 9 September 2012 for the culmination of the Cultural Olympiad.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Time Travel for Teens in Project Almanac Trailer
- What to do if you meet one of Australia's Deadly Countdown Animals
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Delve into the Sinister World of Ellison Oswald