Ambitious Tate Modern project announced for 2012 Festival
A further series of neighbouring galleries will provide a range of new spaces for works from the Tate Collection, including two raw concrete galleries and a unique steel-lined gallery.
Phase two of the new development, which is planned to open at the latest in 2016, will complete the building and provide further floors of galleries.
The London 2012 Festival will bring together artists from all over the world from 21 June – 9 September 2012 for the culmination of the Cultural Olympiad.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Main Page
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?