Ambitious Tate Modern project announced for 2012 Festival
A further series of neighbouring galleries will provide a range of new spaces for works from the Tate Collection, including two raw concrete galleries and a unique steel-lined gallery.
Phase two of the new development, which is planned to open at the latest in 2016, will complete the building and provide further floors of galleries.
The London 2012 Festival will bring together artists from all over the world from 21 June – 9 September 2012 for the culmination of the Cultural Olympiad.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Sponsored Video: The Sims 4 Lets You Play God with Sims' Emotions
- South Park Characters Come to Life in 'I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining' Im
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY