Hello Fashion Week Street Stylers…
With the winter warm spirit of Fashion Week around us – this Sepetember’s S/S 2012 LFW saw Fashionista’s out in full.
Taking to the front steps of Somerset House, we captured some of the hottest styles Fashion Week lovers had to offer…
Vintage meets Rock:
Gorgeous georgette with delicate accessorising – Gold necklace, accompanied by leather studded biker, suede enthused platforms and leather hold on.
The Pretty Girl Next Door:
Sheer white blouse in combination with season bright orange mini flair skirt. Beautiful flower embroidered pocket detail, complimented by simple hold clutch vintage bag.
The beauty of White on white styling – Simple white shirt in accompaniment of white casual day to evening wear Blazer. Goemetric multi-tone print low cut trousers, accessorised with classic brown leather buckle belt. Completed with brown leather hold on.
Feather and Flutter:
Beauteous mix of silk enthused classic print with the most illustrious accessories. Quintessential neckline detail, in sentiment to casual designed cotton shorts in black, thick tights and the cutest military boots. Feather ruffle inspired head piece with peacock print on leather hold on.
Author: Samar Sadullah (11 Posts)
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Sponsored Post: Three New Things to be championed by Virgin Media Business
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA