Hello Fashion Week Street Stylers…
With the winter warm spirit of Fashion Week around us – this Sepetember’s S/S 2012 LFW saw Fashionista’s out in full.
Taking to the front steps of Somerset House, we captured some of the hottest styles Fashion Week lovers had to offer…
Vintage meets Rock:
Gorgeous georgette with delicate accessorising – Gold necklace, accompanied by leather studded biker, suede enthused platforms and leather hold on.
The Pretty Girl Next Door:
Sheer white blouse in combination with season bright orange mini flair skirt. Beautiful flower embroidered pocket detail, complimented by simple hold clutch vintage bag.
The beauty of White on white styling – Simple white shirt in accompaniment of white casual day to evening wear Blazer. Goemetric multi-tone print low cut trousers, accessorised with classic brown leather buckle belt. Completed with brown leather hold on.
Feather and Flutter:
Beauteous mix of silk enthused classic print with the most illustrious accessories. Quintessential neckline detail, in sentiment to casual designed cotton shorts in black, thick tights and the cutest military boots. Feather ruffle inspired head piece with peacock print on leather hold on.
Author: Samar Sadullah (11 Posts)
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer