Hello Fashion Week Street Stylers…
With the winter warm spirit of Fashion Week around us – this Sepetember’s S/S 2012 LFW saw Fashionista’s out in full.
Taking to the front steps of Somerset House, we captured some of the hottest styles Fashion Week lovers had to offer…
Vintage meets Rock:
Gorgeous georgette with delicate accessorising – Gold necklace, accompanied by leather studded biker, suede enthused platforms and leather hold on.
The Pretty Girl Next Door:
Sheer white blouse in combination with season bright orange mini flair skirt. Beautiful flower embroidered pocket detail, complimented by simple hold clutch vintage bag.
The beauty of White on white styling – Simple white shirt in accompaniment of white casual day to evening wear Blazer. Goemetric multi-tone print low cut trousers, accessorised with classic brown leather buckle belt. Completed with brown leather hold on.
Feather and Flutter:
Beauteous mix of silk enthused classic print with the most illustrious accessories. Quintessential neckline detail, in sentiment to casual designed cotton shorts in black, thick tights and the cutest military boots. Feather ruffle inspired head piece with peacock print on leather hold on.
Author: Samar Sadullah (11 Posts)
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Write for Us
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway