Street Style – While the Sun is out and the Weather is fine…
With the British heat wave in full swing over the coming weekend, what better opportunity is there to admire the style and swagger of East London’s finest Fashionista’s and Fashionisto’s!
Paving the path for sweet, street and funky A/W meets S/S, smiling inspiration – it would seem that the good weather rubs shoulders with some of the finest in individual street flair.
As I always say ‘Fashion is what You Make It.’
Courting the Summer Sun – Reliving Festival fever, striking message enthused Tee, with jean seemed Chinos. Classic Floral mini summer dress, complimented with delicate gold detail necklace. Colour me happy summer sunglasses – work in sunshine harmony with multiple piercings!
Tatoo Heaven - Showing the Skin You’re In – Urban meets Street, Simple white vest in play with baggy cotton Chino’s, for her – Harem motif pants with brace detail. Simple sling bag with stand out headphones, hardcore summer duty ware.
Casual Fairy - Denim shorts in sentiment to simple camisole in black, skinny leather belt with mustard tone hold on – Hair up to show off those starry silver studs – good to go!
Spellbound by Vintage - Knee length midi dress in black, glamorised with striking red bow clip, traffic stopping pearls and sixties flap over checked hold on – Edgy and oh, so divine.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- Rooftop Film Club at The Roof Gardens Releases Extra Cinema Night
- Sponsored: USA Networks present 'Playing House'
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone