Street Style – While the Sun is out and the Weather is fine…
With the British heat wave in full swing over the coming weekend, what better opportunity is there to admire the style and swagger of East London’s finest Fashionista’s and Fashionisto’s!
Paving the path for sweet, street and funky A/W meets S/S, smiling inspiration – it would seem that the good weather rubs shoulders with some of the finest in individual street flair.
As I always say ‘Fashion is what You Make It.’
Courting the Summer Sun – Reliving Festival fever, striking message enthused Tee, with jean seemed Chinos. Classic Floral mini summer dress, complimented with delicate gold detail necklace. Colour me happy summer sunglasses – work in sunshine harmony with multiple piercings!
Tatoo Heaven - Showing the Skin You’re In – Urban meets Street, Simple white vest in play with baggy cotton Chino’s, for her – Harem motif pants with brace detail. Simple sling bag with stand out headphones, hardcore summer duty ware.
Casual Fairy - Denim shorts in sentiment to simple camisole in black, skinny leather belt with mustard tone hold on – Hair up to show off those starry silver studs – good to go!
Spellbound by Vintage - Knee length midi dress in black, glamorised with striking red bow clip, traffic stopping pearls and sixties flap over checked hold on – Edgy and oh, so divine.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control