Street Style – While the Sun is out and the Weather is fine…
With the British heat wave in full swing over the coming weekend, what better opportunity is there to admire the style and swagger of East London’s finest Fashionista’s and Fashionisto’s!
Paving the path for sweet, street and funky A/W meets S/S, smiling inspiration – it would seem that the good weather rubs shoulders with some of the finest in individual street flair.
As I always say ‘Fashion is what You Make It.’
Courting the Summer Sun – Reliving Festival fever, striking message enthused Tee, with jean seemed Chinos. Classic Floral mini summer dress, complimented with delicate gold detail necklace. Colour me happy summer sunglasses – work in sunshine harmony with multiple piercings!
Tatoo Heaven - Showing the Skin You’re In – Urban meets Street, Simple white vest in play with baggy cotton Chino’s, for her – Harem motif pants with brace detail. Simple sling bag with stand out headphones, hardcore summer duty ware.
Casual Fairy - Denim shorts in sentiment to simple camisole in black, skinny leather belt with mustard tone hold on – Hair up to show off those starry silver studs – good to go!
Spellbound by Vintage - Knee length midi dress in black, glamorised with striking red bow clip, traffic stopping pearls and sixties flap over checked hold on – Edgy and oh, so divine.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Main Page
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- DSQUARED2's Terrifying Stiletto Ice Skates
- Banshee Chapter to get UK distribution after rapturous screenings at Festivals
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway