Black Mirror – 15 Million Merits Clip
Here’s a clip of the Second Episode of Charlie Brooker’s Black Mirror. 15 Million Merits was co-written by Brooker and his wife Connie Huq (whose real name is Kanak).
Directed by Euros Lyn (Sherlock, Doctor Who, Torchwood) and starring Daniel Kayluuya (The Fades), Jessica Brown Findlay (Downton Abbey), Rupert Everett, Julia Davis (Gavin & Stacey) and Ashley Thomas.
Set in a sarcastic version of a future reality, ’15 Million Merits’ is a satire on entertainment shows and our insatiable thirst for distraction. In this world, everyone is confined to a life of strange physical drudgery. The only way to escape this life is to enter the ‘Hot Shot’ talent show and just pray you can impress the judges.
Black Mirror – 15 Million Merits airs on Channel 4 on Sun 11 Dec, 9.30pm
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Top Tips on Reviving and Protecting Winter Skin
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway