Filmmaker Targets Beauty Industry in Viral Spoof – Adobé Fotoshop
“This commercial isn’t real, neither are society’s standards of beauty.” is the tag line attached to this viral by Filmmaker Jesse Rosten. We’re used to being bombarded with digitally altered images that our perceptions of the standards of beauty are distorted. There are women who won’t post a picture on social networking sites without having them digitally airbrushed first.
Jesse, a filmmaker and commercial director says this on his website:
I was watching TV one sleepless night and stumbled upon an infomercial for some beauty product. The commercial showed before and after portraits, that to my eye, looked like the same photo just photoshopped. I laughed to myself. Then I made this video.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Main Page
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer