Game of Thrones Season 2 Trailer “Shadow”
The second season of HBO’s hit show Game of Thrones is almost with us and here’s a dramatic new trailer to prove it and is back on Sky Atlantic in the UK on 1st April.
The trailer crams tons of footage from the epic story line into a short 1min and 7 Seconds and we hear the story of “Three great men, a king, a priest and a rich man” fighting for power represented in this narration by a sell sword. We see Sansa (Sophie Turner) suffering at the hands of the new self proclaimed King Jeoffry (Jack Gleeson). Arya (Maisie Williams) and Daenarys (Emilia Clarke) stepping their game up and get blood thirsty. Cersei (Lena Headey) struggling to maintain her popularity and Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) looking smug.
If you still havn’t seen season 1, you can buy it on DVD or read the books.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway