Hunger Games Reveal Capitol Couture Tumblr Site
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On January 24, 2012
Lionsgate, the makers of The Hunger Games have unveiled a new Tumblr website for the fashion obsessed fans. Collecting and blogging all things to do with The Hunger Games’ fashion and even items that look like they could have been from the film Capitol Couture is inspired by the Capitol’s unique sense of dress
If you don’t already have the feeling that when you come to actually watch the film you’ll have already seen it all in preview clips and stills, the producers of The Hunger Games are now attempting to interact with us, a lot….just in case we didn’t already know about the film. Capitolcouture.pn is now live and you can reblog (on Tumblr) any of the posts on the site.
It includes an image of Elizabeth Banks as Effit Trinket dressed in a Chinois satin dress complete with lots of ruching, pink eyeshadow and a few wonky seams. Also on the page is a gif giving fans a glimpse of Katniss and Peeta in their training uniforms and an overdressed Effie emerging from a teal elevator, a post showing lots of shoes snapped around the set, an advert for the Hunger Games China Glaze Nail polish featuring Elizabeth Banks as Effie sporting paperself eyelashes.
I have a feeling that as there are more and more licensed products off the back of the interest in this film, there will be more similar posts, and pictures to keep you fashionistas happy.
Based on the hugely successful book series by Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Wes Bentley, Stanley Tucci, Woody Harrelson, Lenny Kravitz, Toby Jones and Donald Sutherland is scheduled for release on March 23, 2012.
Tags2012 Author: Genevieve Sibayan Capitol Capitol Couture China Donald Sutherland Elizabeth Banks Fashion Film Games Hunger Games Jennifer Lawrence Josh Hutcherson Katniss Everdeen Lenny Kravitz Liam Hemsworth Lionsgate Paperself Stanley Tucci Suzanne Collins The Hunger Games Toby Jones Tumblr Wes Bentley Woody Harrelson
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Main Page
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- Banshee Chapter to get UK distribution after rapturous screenings at Festivals
- DSQUARED2's Terrifying Stiletto Ice Skates
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway