Kermit The Frog Twitter Take Over
If there’s anything you’ve ever wanted to ask Hollywood’s most famous frog, tomorrow is the time to do it. Kermit will be taking over the @DisneyMoviesUK account, and we’re all invited to contact him using the ‘Ask Kermit’ hashtag #AskKermit.
The Muppet is in London to promote his new film, but like any good celebrity will be taking time from his busy schedule to answer fans’ questions on Thursday the 26th Jan.
“When you travel with Miss Piggy it can get kinda hard to get a word in edgewise. So, I figured out a great way to be heard and to answer all your questions” – Kermit
The new Muppet Movie opens in UK cinemas on February 10th, and tells the story of Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, and friends Gary (Jason Segel) and Mary (Amy Adams). Upon discovering the nefarious plan of Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to demolish the Muppet Theater they help Kermit reunite the Muppets to stage The Greatest Muppet Telethon Ever and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater.
What will you be asking?
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- IRON SKY to Take On Earth for a Second Time in Dictator's Cut
- Owls In Danger This Christmas From Spring Freeze
- Celebrate the Festive Season with Heal’s In-store Events
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience...
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway