Kermit The Frog Twitter Take Over
If there’s anything you’ve ever wanted to ask Hollywood’s most famous frog, tomorrow is the time to do it. Kermit will be taking over the @DisneyMoviesUK account, and we’re all invited to contact him using the ‘Ask Kermit’ hashtag #AskKermit.
The Muppet is in London to promote his new film, but like any good celebrity will be taking time from his busy schedule to answer fans’ questions on Thursday the 26th Jan.
“When you travel with Miss Piggy it can get kinda hard to get a word in edgewise. So, I figured out a great way to be heard and to answer all your questions” – Kermit
The new Muppet Movie opens in UK cinemas on February 10th, and tells the story of Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, and friends Gary (Jason Segel) and Mary (Amy Adams). Upon discovering the nefarious plan of Tex Richman (Chris Cooper) to demolish the Muppet Theater they help Kermit reunite the Muppets to stage The Greatest Muppet Telethon Ever and raise the $10 million needed to save the theater.
What will you be asking?
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- London Fashion Week Day 2 - Daks, Sister by Sibling, Christopher Raeburn
- Sponsored Video: adidas NEO Wants you to Remix Bieber
- Netflix Debuts HOUSE OF CARDS for you to Watch FREE Throught February
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone