Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright Plotting ‘The World’s End’ Movie
Work has officially started on Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright’s The World’s End. The pair have previously worked together on romzomcom Shaun of the Dead and Police comedy Hot Fuzz and they’ll be completing their “Blood and Ice Cream” trilogy (also known as the “The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy”) with a new film.
There’s absolutely no other information about the plot or the film but rumours are gracing the internet that it might be a reference to the famous pub in Camden. One thing we can probably safely assume is that it will star Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.
The World’s End is being produced by Big Talk Productions and expected to be finished and by 2014.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- The Raid Photoshoot
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Return of the Secret Lemonade Drinker - Now Licker
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone