Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright Plotting ‘The World’s End’ Movie
Work has officially started on Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright’s The World’s End. The pair have previously worked together on romzomcom Shaun of the Dead and Police comedy Hot Fuzz and they’ll be completing their “Blood and Ice Cream” trilogy (also known as the “The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy”) with a new film.
There’s absolutely no other information about the plot or the film but rumours are gracing the internet that it might be a reference to the famous pub in Camden. One thing we can probably safely assume is that it will star Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.
The World’s End is being produced by Big Talk Productions and expected to be finished and by 2014.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Black Sea - Jude Law Stars in Submarine Thriller
- Revival by Stephen King on Audible - Audiobook Review
- Sponsored Video: Dragon Age - Inquisition Trailer
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review