The Vauxhall Fashion Scout Ones to Watch AW12
Vauxhall fashion scout champions some of the most creative and inspiring collections during London Fashion Week. They’re the shows the celebrities want to be papped at and the young and trendy love. Every year they hand pick a selection of new and promising young talents that they know will go far. Their “ones to watch” for AW12 are:
Anne Sofie Madsen
Anne Sofie Madsen is a graduate of The Royal Danish Academy of Arts, School of Design. She set up her own company in 2010 and has been designing fashion and illustrating ever since.
Her collections aim to “capture and save a soul in each style. Her collections border between primative and civilised” She aims to re-interpret the traditions of handwork and use of techniques in couture into contemporary materials and silhouettes.
An RCA graduate, Heohwan gained numerous high profile design awards including the Umbro Sportswear Project. He started developing his own label whilst studying menswear at the RCA and it’s reflected in his womenswear collection which incorporates both femininity and strong silhouettes.
Each of his collections starts from experimental artwork which is inspired by his critical viewpoint on fashion history and phenomenon.
Myrza de Muynck
Myrza graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2011 and aims only to design pretty, cool clothes for women who put comfort before couture. A combination of luxe and nostalgic youthfulness her work incorporates elaborate hand painted prints and hand embroidery. A casual chic silhouette with a tomboyish sportswear like silhouette.
A graduate of London College of Fashion from 2011, Nova makes her first professional catwalk debut of her career as one of Vauxhall Fashion Scout’s one’s to watch. Her previous experience includes Matthew Williamson, Richard Nicoll and Anna Sui. Her collection uses rich tectures and heavy embroidery with digital prints on a variety of fabrics. Experimental, unconventional and and unique are the key to Nova’s work.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Main Page
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway