Angelina Jolie’s leg spawns own Twitter account
Dubbed “the only exciting thing at this year’s Oscars”, Angelina Jolie’s shameless leg exposing posing has created an instant internet meme. The actress’ right leg has already got it’s own Twitter account where the leg’s Tweets are generally self promoting, sample tweets include “I’m a leg!” and “Look at the leg!”. Despite the leg centric nature of the Tweets, it’s been an instant hit. The Twitter feed dubbed “Angie’s Right Leg” has more than 12,000. Angelina wore a black velvet dress by Atelier Versace which featured an enormous split up the right leg. She adjusted herself to make the most of her dress for a moment before presenting the award for best adapted screenplay, only to be laughed at by the audience and then mocked by ”The Descendants” co-writer Jim Rash while accepting his award. See the video below to see what we mean.
The leg has even created a new trend of Angelina’s Leg photobombing other events and images, otherwise known as ‘legbombing‘.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- IRON SKY to Take On Earth for a Second Time in Dictator's Cut
- Wonder Woman joins BATMAN/SUPERMAN movie!
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Celebrate the Festive Season with Heal’s In-store Events
- Gallowwalkers - Wesley Snipes' Lost Movie Reviewed
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway