Angelina Jolie’s leg spawns own Twitter account
Dubbed “the only exciting thing at this year’s Oscars”, Angelina Jolie’s shameless leg exposing posing has created an instant internet meme. The actress’ right leg has already got it’s own Twitter account where the leg’s Tweets are generally self promoting, sample tweets include “I’m a leg!” and “Look at the leg!”. Despite the leg centric nature of the Tweets, it’s been an instant hit. The Twitter feed dubbed “Angie’s Right Leg” has more than 12,000. Angelina wore a black velvet dress by Atelier Versace which featured an enormous split up the right leg. She adjusted herself to make the most of her dress for a moment before presenting the award for best adapted screenplay, only to be laughed at by the audience and then mocked by ”The Descendants” co-writer Jim Rash while accepting his award. See the video below to see what we mean.
The leg has even created a new trend of Angelina’s Leg photobombing other events and images, otherwise known as ‘legbombing‘.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Hypoxi Vacuum Therapy - Tried and Tested
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Innocent Inspires Entrepreneurial-ism Seminar Key Takeaways
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience - Winners Announced
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone