Another New Trailer For The Hunger Games
Lionsgate are showing the world how to run a film marketing campaign as yet more glimpses of their forthcoming release are shown in the new trailer. We’ve already seen the first action packed trailer and the numerous interactive strategies the company are steadily rolling out.
The Hunger Games is adapted from the base selling novel by Suzanne Collins, the first of a trilogy. The book sold over 23.5 million copies in print in the United States alone.
“Every year in the ruins of what was once North America, the evil Capitol of the nation of Panem forces each of its twelve districts to send a teenage boy and girl to compete in the Hunger Games. A twisted punishment for a past uprising and an ongoing government intimidation tactic, The Hunger Games are a nationally televised event in which “Tributes” must fight with one another until one survivor remains.
Pitted against highly-trained Tributes who have prepared for these Games their entire lives, Katniss is forced to rely upon her sharp instincts as well as the mentorship of drunken former victor Haymitch Abernathy. If she’s ever to return home to District 12, Katniss must make impossible choices in the arena that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.”
The film, directed by Gary Ross, stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Wes Bentley, Stanley Tucci, Woody Harrelson, Lenny Kravitz, Toby Jones and Donald Sutherland is scheduled for release on March 23, 2012.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Win The Green Mile on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- WIN Gone With The Wind on Blu-ray!
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN The Raid on DVD (with 2for1 offer) and quad poster
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day