Another New Trailer For The Hunger Games
Lionsgate are showing the world how to run a film marketing campaign as yet more glimpses of their forthcoming release are shown in the new trailer. We’ve already seen the first action packed trailer and the numerous interactive strategies the company are steadily rolling out.
The Hunger Games is adapted from the base selling novel by Suzanne Collins, the first of a trilogy. The book sold over 23.5 million copies in print in the United States alone.
“Every year in the ruins of what was once North America, the evil Capitol of the nation of Panem forces each of its twelve districts to send a teenage boy and girl to compete in the Hunger Games. A twisted punishment for a past uprising and an ongoing government intimidation tactic, The Hunger Games are a nationally televised event in which “Tributes” must fight with one another until one survivor remains.
Pitted against highly-trained Tributes who have prepared for these Games their entire lives, Katniss is forced to rely upon her sharp instincts as well as the mentorship of drunken former victor Haymitch Abernathy. If she’s ever to return home to District 12, Katniss must make impossible choices in the arena that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.”
The film, directed by Gary Ross, stars Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Wes Bentley, Stanley Tucci, Woody Harrelson, Lenny Kravitz, Toby Jones and Donald Sutherland is scheduled for release on March 23, 2012.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- Watch Sarah Silverman's Failed Comedy Pilot for SUSAN 313
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Sponsored: USA Networks present 'Playing House'
- Sponsored: LastMinute.com Create Mystery with Top Secret Trial
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone