Illustrator Narrows Down Formula to Movie Poster Design
We previously wrote about an infographic from Colour Lovers that broke down the main elements in big budget posters. Illustrator Travis Pitts has gone one step further and analysed posters by genre. The set of images was created as part of a rant by the illustrator and posted on his flickr page. Best viewed in large format to read the sarcastic print.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN SUSPECTS Series 1 on DVD
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- Main Page
- Official trailer for Derren Brown Infamous released
- Netflix Want to Pay You to Watch TV
- Interview with Tom Shankland on O2's Six Degrees of Summer Film Project
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- IBFF 2012 Preview - The Buddha