Illustrator Narrows Down Formula to Movie Poster Design
We previously wrote about an infographic from Colour Lovers that broke down the main elements in big budget posters. Illustrator Travis Pitts has gone one step further and analysed posters by genre. The set of images was created as part of a rant by the illustrator and posted on his flickr page. Best viewed in large format to read the sarcastic print.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent