Illustrator Narrows Down Formula to Movie Poster Design
We previously wrote about an infographic from Colour Lovers that broke down the main elements in big budget posters. Illustrator Travis Pitts has gone one step further and analysed posters by genre. The set of images was created as part of a rant by the illustrator and posted on his flickr page. Best viewed in large format to read the sarcastic print.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- Main Page
- WIN The NeverEnding Story on Blu-Ray!
- WIN Street Fighter: Assassins Fist on BluRay plus 2 Extra Surprise Manga Titles!
- Sponsored Video: Watch Mr Bean attempt extra martial arts stunts for Snickers
- WIN All Cheerleaders Die on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- BFI to Hold Star Wars Day on December 13th
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent