Illustrator Narrows Down Formula to Movie Poster Design
We previously wrote about an infographic from Colour Lovers that broke down the main elements in big budget posters. Illustrator Travis Pitts has gone one step further and analysed posters by genre. The set of images was created as part of a rant by the illustrator and posted on his flickr page. Best viewed in large format to read the sarcastic print.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Main Page
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent
- Write for Us