Illustrator Narrows Down Formula to Movie Poster Design
We previously wrote about an infographic from Colour Lovers that broke down the main elements in big budget posters. Illustrator Travis Pitts has gone one step further and analysed posters by genre. The set of images was created as part of a rant by the illustrator and posted on his flickr page. Best viewed in large format to read the sarcastic print.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Fun, Mud & Horses in the Most Unusual Runs in the UK
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch