Illustrator Narrows Down Formula to Movie Poster Design
We previously wrote about an infographic from Colour Lovers that broke down the main elements in big budget posters. Illustrator Travis Pitts has gone one step further and analysed posters by genre. The set of images was created as part of a rant by the illustrator and posted on his flickr page. Best viewed in large format to read the sarcastic print.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Guardians of the galaxy Trailer
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Main Page
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- U.S. and World Competition and NEXT Films Announced for 2015 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL