Imogen Poots Models in Sofia Coppola Directed Marni for H&M Advert
The H&M advert for their Marnie diffusion range has hit the web starring Actress Imogen Poots and also featuring Sam Hayes, Antonine Peduzzi, Nicolas Peduzzi, Annabelle Dexter Jones, Charlie Klarsfeld , Liu Wen, Jonatan Frenck and Langley Fox. The filmette, directed by Sofia Coppola was shot in Marrakech as she wanted to find a location that would suit the collection’s bold prints.
“I was happy to first talk to H&M about this project because I’ve never really done anything around fashion and when they told me it was Marni, it sounded like an interesting project,” said Coppola in a behind-the-scenes video.
“I thought about this house in Marrakech that I had been to once with friends years ago, and I thought it would be an interesting location,” says Coppola in the video.
The Marni for H&M collection is available in selected stores and online on March 8th, except in Japan and Singapore where the collection launch is scheduled for March 10th, 2012.
Behind the scenes video:
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Sponsored Post: #tonightis the ASOS All Night Online House Party
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Main Page
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway