In Bread Cats – Cat Breading is The New Thing
This is an actual thing and can be done cheaply and at no peril to your beloved cat. Cat breading involves taking a piece of bread of your choice, cutting a hole in it and placing it around your cat’s head…then taking a picture. When you’re done, upload your art work at the web site.
It’s not just limited to cats either, breaded headwear might suit a patient dog. If you have a dog of a distinguished pedigree, I hear they’re used to being in bread.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- World War Z on Audible - Audiobook Review
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control