In Bread Cats – Cat Breading is The New Thing
This is an actual thing and can be done cheaply and at no peril to your beloved cat. Cat breading involves taking a piece of bread of your choice, cutting a hole in it and placing it around your cat’s head…then taking a picture. When you’re done, upload your art work at the web site.
It’s not just limited to cats either, breaded headwear might suit a patient dog. If you have a dog of a distinguished pedigree, I hear they’re used to being in bread.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- 49 Delicious Breakfast Recipes Released by Yakult
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob