In Bread Cats – Cat Breading is The New Thing
This is an actual thing and can be done cheaply and at no peril to your beloved cat. Cat breading involves taking a piece of bread of your choice, cutting a hole in it and placing it around your cat’s head…then taking a picture. When you’re done, upload your art work at the web site.
It’s not just limited to cats either, breaded headwear might suit a patient dog. If you have a dog of a distinguished pedigree, I hear they’re used to being in bread.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Main Page
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- [Sponsored Video] Giffgaff Stage the Ultimate Halloween Pool Party
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA