In Bread Cats – Cat Breading is The New Thing
This is an actual thing and can be done cheaply and at no peril to your beloved cat. Cat breading involves taking a piece of bread of your choice, cutting a hole in it and placing it around your cat’s head…then taking a picture. When you’re done, upload your art work at the web site.
It’s not just limited to cats either, breaded headwear might suit a patient dog. If you have a dog of a distinguished pedigree, I hear they’re used to being in bread.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- The Raid Photoshoot
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Return of the Secret Lemonade Drinker - Now Licker
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone