Infographic Analyses Poster Designs That Sell Movies
You can barely take a journey through a town without coming across a movie poster somewhere. They don’t just hang out at the local cinema, you can find them at train stations, on busses and of course on bill boards. They’re part of the scenery but there seems to be a science in designing a brilliant eye catching movie poster.
This infographic from ColourLovers.com to celebrate the release of their content market place CreativeMarket.com analysis the posters of some of the biggest movies of 2011 to see what works and what they have in common. It also looks at box office takingm colour palletes, design elements and fonts. A great poster can’t cover up for a terrible movie however. Have you ever watched a film with an amazing poster? It’s possibly the most dissapointing experience a cinema go-er can ever have.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN The NeverEnding Story on Blu-Ray!
- WIN Street Fighter: Assassins Fist on BluRay plus 2 Extra Surprise Manga Titles!
- Main Page
- WIN All Cheerleaders Die on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Sponsored Video: Watch Mr Bean attempt extra martial arts stunts for Snickers
- BFI to Hold Star Wars Day on December 13th
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton