Infographic Analyses Poster Designs That Sell Movies
You can barely take a journey through a town without coming across a movie poster somewhere. They don’t just hang out at the local cinema, you can find them at train stations, on busses and of course on bill boards. They’re part of the scenery but there seems to be a science in designing a brilliant eye catching movie poster.
This infographic from ColourLovers.com to celebrate the release of their content market place CreativeMarket.com analysis the posters of some of the biggest movies of 2011 to see what works and what they have in common. It also looks at box office takingm colour palletes, design elements and fonts. A great poster can’t cover up for a terrible movie however. Have you ever watched a film with an amazing poster? It’s possibly the most dissapointing experience a cinema go-er can ever have.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- Sponsored: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Presents Jude Law in The Gentleman's Wager
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Bloom Makes the Misfit Shine the Prettiest Wearable Tech
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Courvoisier Whisking Spontaneous Londoners to Paris on Friday
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced