Infographic Analyses Poster Designs That Sell Movies
You can barely take a journey through a town without coming across a movie poster somewhere. They don’t just hang out at the local cinema, you can find them at train stations, on busses and of course on bill boards. They’re part of the scenery but there seems to be a science in designing a brilliant eye catching movie poster.
This infographic from ColourLovers.com to celebrate the release of their content market place CreativeMarket.com analysis the posters of some of the biggest movies of 2011 to see what works and what they have in common. It also looks at box office takingm colour palletes, design elements and fonts. A great poster can’t cover up for a terrible movie however. Have you ever watched a film with an amazing poster? It’s possibly the most dissapointing experience a cinema go-er can ever have.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- London Fashion Week Day 2 - Daks, Sister by Sibling, Christopher Raeburn
- Sponsored Video: adidas NEO Wants you to Remix Bieber
- Netflix Debuts HOUSE OF CARDS for you to Watch FREE Throught February
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone