Infographic Analyses Poster Designs That Sell Movies
You can barely take a journey through a town without coming across a movie poster somewhere. They don’t just hang out at the local cinema, you can find them at train stations, on busses and of course on bill boards. They’re part of the scenery but there seems to be a science in designing a brilliant eye catching movie poster.
This infographic from ColourLovers.com to celebrate the release of their content market place CreativeMarket.com analysis the posters of some of the biggest movies of 2011 to see what works and what they have in common. It also looks at box office takingm colour palletes, design elements and fonts. A great poster can’t cover up for a terrible movie however. Have you ever watched a film with an amazing poster? It’s possibly the most dissapointing experience a cinema go-er can ever have.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- [Sponsored Video] Giffgaff Stage the Ultimate Halloween Pool Party
- South Park Characters Come to Life in 'I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining' Im
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA