Kyle Hilton’s TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 19, 2012
Not many people admit to being inspired by TV and Film when it comes to creativity. Kyle Hilton’s an illustrator who’s used his favourite TV shows and Films as inspiration for a set of paper dolls. He’s also been commissioned by Vulture to create a Downton Abbey set of paper dolls which people are going mad for and already hoping to use them as Christmas ornaments…in 12 months time. To see the whole set of paper dolls, take a look at Kyle’s blog.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- National Geographic - COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey's Impressive Trailer
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA