Kyle Hilton’s TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 19, 2012
Not many people admit to being inspired by TV and Film when it comes to creativity. Kyle Hilton’s an illustrator who’s used his favourite TV shows and Films as inspiration for a set of paper dolls. He’s also been commissioned by Vulture to create a Downton Abbey set of paper dolls which people are going mad for and already hoping to use them as Christmas ornaments…in 12 months time. To see the whole set of paper dolls, take a look at Kyle’s blog.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Black Sea - Jude Law Stars in Submarine Thriller
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review