Kyle Hilton’s TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 19, 2012
Not many people admit to being inspired by TV and Film when it comes to creativity. Kyle Hilton’s an illustrator who’s used his favourite TV shows and Films as inspiration for a set of paper dolls. He’s also been commissioned by Vulture to create a Downton Abbey set of paper dolls which people are going mad for and already hoping to use them as Christmas ornaments…in 12 months time. To see the whole set of paper dolls, take a look at Kyle’s blog.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- The Raid Photoshoot
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone