London Fashion Week AW12-13: Dans la Vie
If you are a regular blog and fashion trend follower, you will probably be thinking that the clothes in Dans La Vie’s Autumn Winter 12 collection are very up to the minute. Flower power combined with matching tops and bottoms couldn’t be more trendy right now. It screams Mary Katrantzou gone wild which is a positive thing on the fashion scene. The reflector sunglasses and the outrageous hair makes the look even more outrageous and daring! The use of alligator print and leopard print might be the most unusual item of clothing showcased this season and is also quite daring but it has an exciting edge. Mixing up the prints of two rival animals will never have occurred to anone else other than the young and adventurous Japanese designer Rira Sugawara the designer behind Dans La Vie. It’s only her third season at Fashion week and she is already cooking up a storm. Can’t wait to see what more she comes of with in the near future.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Main Page
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- [Sponsored Video] Giffgaff Stage the Ultimate Halloween Pool Party
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA