London Fashion Week AW12-13: Dans la Vie
If you are a regular blog and fashion trend follower, you will probably be thinking that the clothes in Dans La Vie’s Autumn Winter 12 collection are very up to the minute. Flower power combined with matching tops and bottoms couldn’t be more trendy right now. It screams Mary Katrantzou gone wild which is a positive thing on the fashion scene. The reflector sunglasses and the outrageous hair makes the look even more outrageous and daring! The use of alligator print and leopard print might be the most unusual item of clothing showcased this season and is also quite daring but it has an exciting edge. Mixing up the prints of two rival animals will never have occurred to anone else other than the young and adventurous Japanese designer Rira Sugawara the designer behind Dans La Vie. It’s only her third season at Fashion week and she is already cooking up a storm. Can’t wait to see what more she comes of with in the near future.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control