London Fashion Week AW12-13: Florian Jayet
The space age geometric pattern on the leggings was the main focus in the Florian Jayet AW12-13 collection and every other garment seems to be based around it in one way or another. The French designer also incorporates this theme in the the extremely extrovert shoes and the use of capes and flamboyant head pieces. All this is infused with a more than subtle hint of glam grunge with the use of skulls and gothic influences and some dark colours. A wide variety of colours were used from neutrals to neons to pastels which is slightly unusual as designers usually stick with one or two but not all. It isn’t a very unique collection but is creative in its own right.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Fitness First launches BEAT Concept Club and Training Style
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA