London Fashion Week AW12-13: Spijkers & Spijkers
The Spijkers & Spijkers AW12 collection is the first this season at Vauxhall Fashion Scout that consisted of more mature styles. Their target audience is obviously not the young and extremely trendy but this doen’t mean that they are not appealing clothes, they certainly are! Although, the use of very popular animal feather elements and trimmings (which were also evident in the footwear) and african prints shows that there is a little bit of awareness of some trends. There is a mixture of slightly below the knee and slightly above the knee hemlines which gives the collection a wider variety of directions. It is almost like the collection was designed by more than one person. The Spijker En Spijker designers happen to be twin sisters which gives some clarity on the previous statement. It is evident that they both have two different opinions but bring it all together and make it all work to create one beautiful and diverse collection. The Netherland born and raised sisters are definitely a force to be reckoned with.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Fitness First launches BEAT Concept Club and Training Style
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA