New York Fashion Week: Betsey Johnson Catwalk [video] AW12-13
Betsey Johnson has not only managed to cram the entire 60′s into her latest collection but there are also hints of the 20′s, 70′s and 80′s as well. The fun and funky show ended with the 69 year old designer doing a cartwheel and the splits, slightly more than the demure shrug and mini wave most designers offer.
Among the nods to yester year were white rimmed glasses, shift dresses, silver knee-high boots and sparkly hot pants.
Betsey brought her designs up to date with red leather gloves, mod inspired striped tights, houndstooth prints and floral prints and embelishments. Watch the catwalk show below and keep your eye out for some Betsey Johnson acrobatics as a finale.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- National Geographic - COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey's Impressive Trailer
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA