New York Fashion Week: Betsey Johnson Catwalk [video] AW12-13
Betsey Johnson has not only managed to cram the entire 60′s into her latest collection but there are also hints of the 20′s, 70′s and 80′s as well. The fun and funky show ended with the 69 year old designer doing a cartwheel and the splits, slightly more than the demure shrug and mini wave most designers offer.
Among the nods to yester year were white rimmed glasses, shift dresses, silver knee-high boots and sparkly hot pants.
Betsey brought her designs up to date with red leather gloves, mod inspired striped tights, houndstooth prints and floral prints and embelishments. Watch the catwalk show below and keep your eye out for some Betsey Johnson acrobatics as a finale.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Teaser Trailer Round Up - Disney's Frozen, 300: Rise of an Empire, Diana
- Man of Steel: Film Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- WIN 1 of 3 DVD's of HICK Starring Chloe Grace Moretz and Eddie Redmayne
- [Sponsored Video] V Energy Solves the Problem of Internet Trolls
- Official trailer for Derren Brown Infamous released
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control