New York Fashion Week: Betsey Johnson Catwalk [video] AW12-13
Betsey Johnson has not only managed to cram the entire 60′s into her latest collection but there are also hints of the 20′s, 70′s and 80′s as well. The fun and funky show ended with the 69 year old designer doing a cartwheel and the splits, slightly more than the demure shrug and mini wave most designers offer.
Among the nods to yester year were white rimmed glasses, shift dresses, silver knee-high boots and sparkly hot pants.
Betsey brought her designs up to date with red leather gloves, mod inspired striped tights, houndstooth prints and floral prints and embelishments. Watch the catwalk show below and keep your eye out for some Betsey Johnson acrobatics as a finale.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Top Tips on Reviving and Protecting Winter Skin
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway