Prometheus New Image Gives Nothing Away
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 10, 2012
With just a few months to go until it’s release, Ridley Scott’s latest sci-fi has been kept tightly under wraps with any unofficial clues being swiftly buried. The trailer, which you can watch above, was released before Christmas and promises space, action, tension and the familiar visual style we’ve come to know.
The new image, which pictures Logan Marshall-Green and Noomi Rapace looking at something, tells us little other than Aliens communicate by writing on walls and that royal blue space suits aren’t as hideous as they sound.
The cast also includes Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Rafe Spall, and Patrick Wilson and the film will hit the cinemas here in the UK on 1st June.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Hypoxi Vacuum Therapy - Tried and Tested
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience - Winners Announced
- Innocent Inspires Entrepreneurial-ism Seminar Key Takeaways
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone