Prometheus New Image Gives Nothing Away
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 10, 2012
With just a few months to go until it’s release, Ridley Scott’s latest sci-fi has been kept tightly under wraps with any unofficial clues being swiftly buried. The trailer, which you can watch above, was released before Christmas and promises space, action, tension and the familiar visual style we’ve come to know.
The new image, which pictures Logan Marshall-Green and Noomi Rapace looking at something, tells us little other than Aliens communicate by writing on walls and that royal blue space suits aren’t as hideous as they sound.
The cast also includes Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Rafe Spall, and Patrick Wilson and the film will hit the cinemas here in the UK on 1st June.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Guardians of the galaxy Trailer
- Main Page
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- U.S. and World Competition and NEXT Films Announced for 2015 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL