Prometheus New Image Gives Nothing Away
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 10, 2012
With just a few months to go until it’s release, Ridley Scott’s latest sci-fi has been kept tightly under wraps with any unofficial clues being swiftly buried. The trailer, which you can watch above, was released before Christmas and promises space, action, tension and the familiar visual style we’ve come to know.
The new image, which pictures Logan Marshall-Green and Noomi Rapace looking at something, tells us little other than Aliens communicate by writing on walls and that royal blue space suits aren’t as hideous as they sound.
The cast also includes Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Rafe Spall, and Patrick Wilson and the film will hit the cinemas here in the UK on 1st June.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Amazon.co.uk Reveals Top Sellers Since Launch 15 Years Ago
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY