Prometheus New Image Gives Nothing Away
With just a few months to go until it’s release, Ridley Scott’s latest sci-fi has been kept tightly under wraps with any unofficial clues being swiftly buried. The trailer, which you can watch above, was released before Christmas and promises space, action, tension and the familiar visual style we’ve come to know.
The new image, which pictures Logan Marshall-Green and Noomi Rapace looking at something, tells us little other than Aliens communicate by writing on walls and that royal blue space suits aren’t as hideous as they sound.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Main Page
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- London Fashion Week Day 2 - Clements Ribeiro, Orla Kiely and Moschino Cheap And Chic
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control