Prometheus New Image Gives Nothing Away
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 10, 2012
With just a few months to go until it’s release, Ridley Scott’s latest sci-fi has been kept tightly under wraps with any unofficial clues being swiftly buried. The trailer, which you can watch above, was released before Christmas and promises space, action, tension and the familiar visual style we’ve come to know.
The new image, which pictures Logan Marshall-Green and Noomi Rapace looking at something, tells us little other than Aliens communicate by writing on walls and that royal blue space suits aren’t as hideous as they sound.
The cast also includes Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Rafe Spall, and Patrick Wilson and the film will hit the cinemas here in the UK on 1st June.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- Main Page
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- WIN A Good Man on DVD Starring Legend Steven Seagal
- Write for Us