Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives Online
The most eagerly anticipated trailer this year doesn’t disappoint as the trailer for Ridley Scott’s Prometheus is revealed online.
The story is being kept highly secret so the trailer only gives us a tiny taste of what will happen without spoiling it. What we are shown is that Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender and the rest of the crew travel to a strange planet because of a map which they believe to be an invitation. Life forms are discovered and then something happens and it’s all down hill from there. If this was a comedy, this sort of mis-communication would mean that hilarity would ensue, this is classic sci-fi so the thing that will be ensuing is chaos, fear and the realisation of the limitations and strengths of humans and their place in the Universe…thanks to a rather large budget.
‘Big things have small beginnings…’
To launch the trailer online, Ridley Scott and writer Damon Lindelof took part in a live chat which you can watch on livestream if you missed it here. Ridley speaks about how he creates with score in mind, the death of the grunge look and they both try to answer questions that baffle most people on a Sunday.
The film’s viral campaign also continues with a video focused on another crew member, Michael Fassbender’s character. Have a look:
Prometheus lands on June 8th. If you can’t wait that long you can keep up with our coverage here.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 DVD Boxset!
- Main Page
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Donovan's Echo Download starring Danny Glover
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- Designers Dress Dogs up for Catwalk in Aid of Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Sponsored: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Presents Jude Law in The Gentleman's Wager
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent