Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives Online
The most eagerly anticipated trailer this year doesn’t disappoint as the trailer for Ridley Scott’s Prometheus is revealed online.
The story is being kept highly secret so the trailer only gives us a tiny taste of what will happen without spoiling it. What we are shown is that Charlize Theron, Idris Elba, Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender and the rest of the crew travel to a strange planet because of a map which they believe to be an invitation. Life forms are discovered and then something happens and it’s all down hill from there. If this was a comedy, this sort of mis-communication would mean that hilarity would ensue, this is classic sci-fi so the thing that will be ensuing is chaos, fear and the realisation of the limitations and strengths of humans and their place in the Universe…thanks to a rather large budget.
‘Big things have small beginnings…’
To launch the trailer online, Ridley Scott and writer Damon Lindelof took part in a live chat which you can watch on livestream if you missed it here. Ridley speaks about how he creates with score in mind, the death of the grunge look and they both try to answer questions that baffle most people on a Sunday.
The film’s viral campaign also continues with a video focused on another crew member, Michael Fassbender’s character. Have a look:
Prometheus lands on June 8th. If you can’t wait that long you can keep up with our coverage here.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- 49 Delicious Breakfast Recipes Released by Yakult
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob
- 4pm Sweet Food Cravings Explained - Nutritionists Help us Through the Afternoon Dip