Marvel’s Avengers Assemble – Japanese Trailer
How do you promote a film trailer to look and sound that much better? Get a Japanese dude with a deep tone to do a voice over and swipe in some Japanese subtitles to make it look like something from the Matrix. Yes, the world’s favourite assembly of superheroes gets a Japanese trailer, courtesy of Yahoo, which has a little less conversation and a little more action. Are we pleased? Yes. We. Are. It shows a few more characters including Gwyneth Paltrow’s Pepper Potts and Cobie Smulders’ Maria Hill. Heck – even Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye gets to speak a couple of words. Oh Marvel how you tease. It really is an unashamed example of a film with a thin plotline, compensated heavily with lots of explosions, special effects and shouting – but we don’t mind one bit.
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- Main Page
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- South Park Characters Come to Life in 'I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining' Im
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Sponsored Video: The Sims 4 Lets You Play God with Sims' Emotions
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review