New Men In Black 3 Trailer Released
After a ten year hiatus, Agent J (Will Smith) and Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones) return for another outing in Men in Black 3. The initial teaser trailer gave almost nothing away except that J wakes up one morning to find K has been dead for forty years and needs to ‘jump’ back in time to understand what happened to him. There, he lands in the MIB headquarters back in the 60s and finds a young Agent K (Josh Brolin) who holds the key to understanding the secrets of the universe – whatever that might be. While the new trailer reveals anything significantly new it sure has its fun moments and it’s going to be quite a spectacular intergalactic ride. Joining the gang this time will be Emma Thompson, Alice Eve, Bill Hader with Lady Gaga rumoured to have a cameo.
Director Barry Sonnenfeld takes the helm for the third time and we’ll see it released in the UK on May 6th.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Main Page
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Banshee Chapter to get UK distribution after rapturous screenings at Festivals
- 49 Delicious Breakfast Recipes Released by Yakult
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway