New Prometheus International Trailer
If you’ve read our top ten must see movies this summer (if not then why haven’t you?) you’ll know that the team at Cult Hub chose Ridley Scott’s Prometheus as the number one movie you must see. A film you can’t afford to miss and if need be, then yes, sell your kidneys so you can afford to watch in glorious IMAX 3D. (Don’t actually do this… – Editor)
In this new international trailer, we’re given a better insight into Charlize Theron’s cold, corporate character who obviously wants to explore the new planet for aliens but instructs the exploration team with a ‘look, but don’t touch’ philosophy. So what do they do? Well you can fill in the blanks. Further highlights include a first look at the facehugger type alien, as well as a closer look as the space jockey. While the teasers and original trailers set up the premise of what we might expect, this nearly three minute trailer glimpses the horror that awaits the unfortunate crew. Just take a look at the mysterious fluid that consumes the explorer near the end. One things for sure, this is not going to be a kids movie and that means the field’s open for Ridley to exploit. Oh yeah.
Prometheus will star Michael Fassbender, Guy Pearce, Noomi Rapace, Charlize Theron, Logan Marshall-Green, Rafe Spall and Idris Elba and will scream it’s way into our cinemas come June 1st.
Happy Birthday David – New Prometheus Viral
Full New Prometheus Trailer Arrives Online
New Prometheus Image Shows Impressive Glowing Map Room
Guy Pearce Wants to Change the World in New TED Style Promo Video for Prometheus
Prometheus New Image Gives Nothing Away
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Gambit Holds it's World Premiere in London (Pics)
- Batman Begins: The Dark Knight Trilogy Review
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier Review
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- David Tennant to Star in 'Broadchurch' - a New Eight Part Drama
- Stellé Audio Couture Teams up with DwellStudio
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone