South Park Characters Come to Life in ‘I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining’ Im
The South Park Characters are coming to life in the latest episode ‘I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining’ and…they’re older than 4th grade? They can’t stay 8 forever and this episode is the first in the show’s history to use live actors.
“Determined to make the last day of Spring Break day count, the boys spend a day ziplining in the Colorado Mountains. But high in the Rockies, far from their families, their trip takes a bad turn. Chances of survival are slim. All they can do is wait to be rescued. But will help come too late?
For the first time ever, South Park comes to life during this week’s episode when a cast of actors re-enact the trip’s horrendous turn of events. With a frighteningly handsome Stan, a very convincing Kenny, and the return of everyone’s favourite Christmas poo, this brand new episode of South Park looks sure to be a future classic.”
‘I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining’ Premieres at 10pm on Friday 20th April on Comedy Central UK
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Sponsored Video: 7up Yarn Bombs a London Bus
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience - Winners Announced