South Park Characters Come to Life in ‘I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining’ Im
The South Park Characters are coming to life in the latest episode ‘I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining’ and…they’re older than 4th grade? They can’t stay 8 forever and this episode is the first in the show’s history to use live actors.
“Determined to make the last day of Spring Break day count, the boys spend a day ziplining in the Colorado Mountains. But high in the Rockies, far from their families, their trip takes a bad turn. Chances of survival are slim. All they can do is wait to be rescued. But will help come too late?
For the first time ever, South Park comes to life during this week’s episode when a cast of actors re-enact the trip’s horrendous turn of events. With a frighteningly handsome Stan, a very convincing Kenny, and the return of everyone’s favourite Christmas poo, this brand new episode of South Park looks sure to be a future classic.”
‘I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining’ Premieres at 10pm on Friday 20th April on Comedy Central UK
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 DVD Boxset!
- Main Page
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON: THE GREEN LEGEND announced by Netflix
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- WIN Donovan's Echo Download starring Danny Glover
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- Nikon Launch Nine New Coolpix Cameras