Three New Amazing Spider-Man Clips
You know what Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man lacked? Humour. Peter Parker humour, which Andrew Garfield is charmingly pulling off in these clips that Sony have released as part of the Kellogg’s cereal campaign available only from an iPhone app. This explains the 4:3 ratio setting and poor video quality but still worthy to be viewed.
In these three short scenes, Spider-Man/Peter Parker is getting to grips with his new powers – first his super strength whilst trying to brush his teeth, the second climbing the subway and the third web-slinging a man with a knife. Reminiscent of the 90s cartoon series, these are wonderful little treats from Sony and clearly we’re going to expect some exciting moments with this Spider-Man.
Want a little more? Then check out the second trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man released in the UK on July 4th.
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 49 Delicious Breakfast Recipes Released by Yakult
- Main Page
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob
- WIN From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 DVD Boxset!