Three New Amazing Spider-Man Clips
You know what Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man lacked? Humour. Peter Parker humour, which Andrew Garfield is charmingly pulling off in these clips that Sony have released as part of the Kellogg’s cereal campaign available only from an iPhone app. This explains the 4:3 ratio setting and poor video quality but still worthy to be viewed.
In these three short scenes, Spider-Man/Peter Parker is getting to grips with his new powers – first his super strength whilst trying to brush his teeth, the second climbing the subway and the third web-slinging a man with a knife. Reminiscent of the 90s cartoon series, these are wonderful little treats from Sony and clearly we’re going to expect some exciting moments with this Spider-Man.
Want a little more? Then check out the second trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man released in the UK on July 4th.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- IRON SKY to Take On Earth for a Second Time in Dictator's Cut
- Celebrate the Festive Season with Heal’s In-store Events
- Owls In Danger This Christmas From Spring Freeze
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience...
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway