Three New Amazing Spider-Man Clips
You know what Tobey Maguire’s Spider-Man lacked? Humour. Peter Parker humour, which Andrew Garfield is charmingly pulling off in these clips that Sony have released as part of the Kellogg’s cereal campaign available only from an iPhone app. This explains the 4:3 ratio setting and poor video quality but still worthy to be viewed.
In these three short scenes, Spider-Man/Peter Parker is getting to grips with his new powers – first his super strength whilst trying to brush his teeth, the second climbing the subway and the third web-slinging a man with a knife. Reminiscent of the 90s cartoon series, these are wonderful little treats from Sony and clearly we’re going to expect some exciting moments with this Spider-Man.
Want a little more? Then check out the second trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man released in the UK on July 4th.
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA