Zombie Apocalypse Experience Opens in Reading
Have you always wanted to experience a zombie apocalypse? Does defeating and outwitting a horde of stumbling moaning ‘zoms’ appeal to you? Well now you can live out your dreams in safety at a deserted shopping centre near Reading.
Wish.co.uk are offering the Zombie Apocalypse Experience at the abandoned Friar’s Walk shopping centre, proving that even a victim of the recession can turn it’s fortune around. People from all over the world are booking days at the attraction to be chased by actors in scarily realistic costumes.
They previously offered a survival boot camp, teaching basic zombie combat techniques and survival skills. They’ve now included a two and a half hour long zombie invasion inside the abandoned shopping centre. Think interactive theatre except the audience carry airsoft guns and the actors are after your brains.
The experience costs £119 and is running for a limited time.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone