Zombie Apocalypse Experience Opens in Reading
Have you always wanted to experience a zombie apocalypse? Does defeating and outwitting a horde of stumbling moaning ‘zoms’ appeal to you? Well now you can live out your dreams in safety at a deserted shopping centre near Reading.
Wish.co.uk are offering the Zombie Apocalypse Experience at the abandoned Friar’s Walk shopping centre, proving that even a victim of the recession can turn it’s fortune around. People from all over the world are booking days at the attraction to be chased by actors in scarily realistic costumes.
They previously offered a survival boot camp, teaching basic zombie combat techniques and survival skills. They’ve now included a two and a half hour long zombie invasion inside the abandoned shopping centre. Think interactive theatre except the audience carry airsoft guns and the actors are after your brains.
The experience costs £119 and is running for a limited time.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Sponsored Post: #tonightis the ASOS All Night Online House Party
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Main Page
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- 'Christmas Evil' DVD review
- Top Tips on Reviving and Protecting Winter Skin
- Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway