Zombie Apocalypse Experience Opens in Reading
Have you always wanted to experience a zombie apocalypse? Does defeating and outwitting a horde of stumbling moaning ‘zoms’ appeal to you? Well now you can live out your dreams in safety at a deserted shopping centre near Reading.
Wish.co.uk are offering the Zombie Apocalypse Experience at the abandoned Friar’s Walk shopping centre, proving that even a victim of the recession can turn it’s fortune around. People from all over the world are booking days at the attraction to be chased by actors in scarily realistic costumes.
They previously offered a survival boot camp, teaching basic zombie combat techniques and survival skills. They’ve now included a two and a half hour long zombie invasion inside the abandoned shopping centre. Think interactive theatre except the audience carry airsoft guns and the actors are after your brains.
The experience costs £119 and is running for a limited time.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer