Dark Knight Rises ‘Retired’ TV Spot Shows Batman’s New Toys
The latest TV spot for The Dark Knight Rises shows that you can expect to hear Bruce Wayne talk incessantly about how he’s retired from being Batman. The lady doth protest too much me-thinks as we wouldn’t have a film without him.
In this clip, Wayne Enterprises’ resident genius Lucius Fox (Morgan Freeman) is sporting his best stereotypical ”mad genius” look finished with a colourful bow tie. He also shows Bruce Wayne (Christan Bale) what he’s been working on…”for old time’s sake”. We then get given flashes of how the tech will be used in the film.
The Dark Knight Rises will hit cinemas on 20th July.
4th The Dark Knight Rises TV Spot
New TV spots for The Dark Knight Rises
Christopher Nolan Season at the BFI
Third The Dark Knight Rises Trailer
CULT HUB’s Top 10 Must See Summer Movies
Titan Books to create The Dark Knight Rises novel
The Dark Knight Rises Lego Trailer
The Dark Knight Rises: Prologue – Review
Anne Hathaway rides the Batpod as Selina Kyle
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway