Family Legends Revealed in New Trailer for Pixar’s Brave
Disney and Pixar have released the third trailer for Brave telling us more about Princess Merida’s family life with her mother and father and three brothers.
“Merida is a skilled archer and impetuous daughter of King Fergus and Queen Elinor. Determined to carve her own path in life, Merida defies an age-old custom sacred to the uproarious lords of the land: massive Lord MacGuffin, surly Lord Macintosh and cantankerous Lord Dingwall. Merida’s actions inadvertently unleash chaos and fury in the kingdom, and when she turns to an eccentric old Witch for help, she is granted an ill-fated wish. The ensuing peril forces Merida to discover the meaning of true bravery in order to undo a beastly curse before it’s too late.”
“If you had the chance to change your fate, would you?”
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Banshee Chapter to get UK distribution after rapturous screenings at Festivals
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway