GENRE STARS LINE UP TO BE ‘HATCHET’ FODDER
A number of genre stalwarts have been announced for the horror sequel, including Derek Mears who portrayed Jason Vorhees in the ‘Friday the 13th’ reboot, and Caroline Williams, best known for her brush with Leatherface’s fearsome power tool in ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2’. Other names announced for ‘Hatchet 3’ include Sean Whalen (‘The People Under the Stairs’) and Diane Goldner (‘The Collector’).
This follows on from the news that genre greats Danielle Harris and Kane Hodder are confirmed to return for ‘Hatchet 3’.
The horror franchise kicked off in 2006 with Adam Green’s original ‘Hatchet’, a hugely enjoyable tongue-in-cheek slasher which sees a group of unsuspecting tourists being bumped off in a New Orleans swamp by hulking monster Victor Crowley.
Despite having been chopped, beaten and burned over the course of the first two movies, Crowley is set to continue his murderous rampage across the Louisiana bayou in the upcoming third instalment. Proof indeed that you just can’t keep a good ghoul down!
According to Variety, cameras will start rolling in the New Orleans area at the end of this month.
by Ewan Cant
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- WIN SUSPECTS Series 1 on DVD
- Main Page
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review