Graham Norton Invites You to Party for Parkinson’s for The Queen’s Jubilee
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee is almost upon us and up and down the nation, communities will be having street parties in celebration of out country’s monarch.
Keen to turn the parties into charity fundraisers, TV presenter Graham Nortan has issued a rallyig cry and wants to help you turn your party into a charitable fundraiser for Parkinson’s.
Graham’s own father lived with Parkinson’s for many years so it’s a cause that’s close to his heart. A lover of social occasion, glitter and glamour, Graham had this to say: “Don’t be a party pooper. Get into the party spirit and invite family, friends and neighbours to your very own Party for Parkinson’s for a day to remember.”, “you will be helping Parkinson’s UK to raise vital funds to improve the lives of the 127,000 in the UK living with the condition.”
If you’re having a BBQ, street or house party to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee or simply because it’s summer, to help your party go charitable, Parkinson’s UK have created a special party pack including special party bunting, balloons, stickers and special downloadable decorations in blue, the charity’s trademark colour.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- U.S. and World Competition and NEXT Films Announced for 2015 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Sponsored Video: 7up Yarn Bombs a London Bus
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton