Graham Norton Invites You to Party for Parkinson’s for The Queen’s Jubilee
Keen to turn the parties into charity fundraisers, TV presenter Graham Nortan has issued a rallyig cry and wants to help you turn your party into a charitable fundraiser for Parkinson’s.
Graham’s own father lived with Parkinson’s for many years so it’s a cause that’s close to his heart. A lover of social occasion, glitter and glamour, Graham had this to say: “Don’t be a party pooper. Get into the party spirit and invite family, friends and neighbours to your very own Party for Parkinson’s for a day to remember.”, “you will be helping Parkinson’s UK to raise vital funds to improve the lives of the 127,000 in the UK living with the condition.”
If you’re having a BBQ, street or house party to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee or simply because it’s summer, to help your party go charitable, Parkinson’s UK have created a special party pack including special party bunting, balloons, stickers and special downloadable decorations in blue, the charity’s trademark colour.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control