Graham Norton Invites You to Party for Parkinson’s for The Queen’s Jubilee
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee is almost upon us and up and down the nation, communities will be having street parties in celebration of out country’s monarch.
Keen to turn the parties into charity fundraisers, TV presenter Graham Nortan has issued a rallyig cry and wants to help you turn your party into a charitable fundraiser for Parkinson’s.
Graham’s own father lived with Parkinson’s for many years so it’s a cause that’s close to his heart. A lover of social occasion, glitter and glamour, Graham had this to say: “Don’t be a party pooper. Get into the party spirit and invite family, friends and neighbours to your very own Party for Parkinson’s for a day to remember.”, “you will be helping Parkinson’s UK to raise vital funds to improve the lives of the 127,000 in the UK living with the condition.”
If you’re having a BBQ, street or house party to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee or simply because it’s summer, to help your party go charitable, Parkinson’s UK have created a special party pack including special party bunting, balloons, stickers and special downloadable decorations in blue, the charity’s trademark colour.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- Sponsored Video: Watch Mr Bean attempt extra martial arts stunts for Snickers
- WIN The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray
- WIN Street Fighter: Assassins Fist on BluRay plus 2 Extra Surprise Manga Titles!
- WIN The NeverEnding Story on Blu-Ray!
- WIN All Cheerleaders Die on DVD
- Main Page
- BFI to Hold Star Wars Day on December 13th
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review