Graham Norton Invites You to Party for Parkinson’s for The Queen’s Jubilee
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee is almost upon us and up and down the nation, communities will be having street parties in celebration of out country’s monarch.
Keen to turn the parties into charity fundraisers, TV presenter Graham Nortan has issued a rallyig cry and wants to help you turn your party into a charitable fundraiser for Parkinson’s.
Graham’s own father lived with Parkinson’s for many years so it’s a cause that’s close to his heart. A lover of social occasion, glitter and glamour, Graham had this to say: “Don’t be a party pooper. Get into the party spirit and invite family, friends and neighbours to your very own Party for Parkinson’s for a day to remember.”, “you will be helping Parkinson’s UK to raise vital funds to improve the lives of the 127,000 in the UK living with the condition.”
If you’re having a BBQ, street or house party to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee or simply because it’s summer, to help your party go charitable, Parkinson’s UK have created a special party pack including special party bunting, balloons, stickers and special downloadable decorations in blue, the charity’s trademark colour.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- IBFF 2012 Preview - The Buddha
- Main Page
- WIN A Good Man on DVD Starring Legend Steven Seagal
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- He's back... Terminator Genisys Wraps
- The Raid Photoshoot
- Write for Us