Graham Norton Invites You to Party for Parkinson’s for The Queen’s Jubilee
The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee is almost upon us and up and down the nation, communities will be having street parties in celebration of out country’s monarch.
Keen to turn the parties into charity fundraisers, TV presenter Graham Nortan has issued a rallyig cry and wants to help you turn your party into a charitable fundraiser for Parkinson’s.
Graham’s own father lived with Parkinson’s for many years so it’s a cause that’s close to his heart. A lover of social occasion, glitter and glamour, Graham had this to say: “Don’t be a party pooper. Get into the party spirit and invite family, friends and neighbours to your very own Party for Parkinson’s for a day to remember.”, “you will be helping Parkinson’s UK to raise vital funds to improve the lives of the 127,000 in the UK living with the condition.”
If you’re having a BBQ, street or house party to celebrate the Queen’s Jubilee or simply because it’s summer, to help your party go charitable, Parkinson’s UK have created a special party pack including special party bunting, balloons, stickers and special downloadable decorations in blue, the charity’s trademark colour.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Fitness First launches BEAT Concept Club and Training Style
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA