Kylie Minogue to Release a “Best Of” Album
The album features 21 of the best known Kylie songs from her impressive career spanning a quarter of a century, on one disc. The tracks were chosen by her fans through extensive research conducted by EMI late last year. 18 of the tracks were top 5 in the UK, including 5 number 1′s!
A Special Edition CD/DVD will also be made available, with the DVD featuring all the accompanying videos.
Kylie’s first single, “Locomotion” (later re-titled by Pete Waterman as The Loco-Motion”) was released on 28th July 1987…25 years ago! This album is part of her celebration of the milestone with an eclectic program of musical releases, performances, collaborations, publications, merchandise, film and other surprises.
Most musicians put out a Best Of album when they think they’re about to give up their career as a last ditch attempt to milk the cash cow but Kylie shows no sign of slowing down. She recently headlined The Mardi Gras in Sydney before immediately embarking upon her bold and much anticipated Anti Tour. Next month sees her performing for the Queen’s Jubilee in front of Buckingham Palace and later headlining Proms in the Park, followed by a continuing series of surprises, world-wide.
The tracklisting for ‘The Best of Kylie Minogue’ is:
Can’t Get You Out Of My Head
I Should Be So Lucky
Love At First Sight
In Your Eyes
Kids (with Robbie Williams)
Better The Devil You Know
All The Lovers
Give Me Just A Little More Time
Red Blooded Woman
I Believe In You
On A Night Like This
Confide In Me
Get Outta My Way
Tears On My Pillow
In My Arms
Never Too Late
Get more info at www.kylie.com
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- Write for Us
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone