O2 Want Customers To Tell Them What Priority Moments Deals They’d Like
Customers on the network will be able to vote on which brands they want to see on the service so they can receive exclusive experiences and money saving offers from them.
Being the first service to crowd source customer suggestions for brands, O2 are then tasked with the challenge of negotiating the best and most exciting deals with the brands that are the highest in demand.
O2 Priority Moments was launched in July 2011 and has since connected over 300 brands with it’s customers. Recent offers have included Ocado, HMV, Odeon, BHS, Toni & Guy, PC World, Fitness First and Accessorize.
Priority Moments is available as a free app to download for iPhone, Android and Blackberry customers, it’s not limited to smartphone users however, any O2 customer can access the service via the website and have a promotional code texted to their phones.
If you’re an O2 customer and you want to suggest a brand, tweet the name of the brand and/or deal you’d like to see using #o2prioritymoments, or to write your suggestions on the O2 Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/o2uk.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone