O2 Want Customers To Tell Them What Priority Moments Deals They’d Like
Customers on the network will be able to vote on which brands they want to see on the service so they can receive exclusive experiences and money saving offers from them.
Being the first service to crowd source customer suggestions for brands, O2 are then tasked with the challenge of negotiating the best and most exciting deals with the brands that are the highest in demand.
O2 Priority Moments was launched in July 2011 and has since connected over 300 brands with it’s customers. Recent offers have included Ocado, HMV, Odeon, BHS, Toni & Guy, PC World, Fitness First and Accessorize.
Priority Moments is available as a free app to download for iPhone, Android and Blackberry customers, it’s not limited to smartphone users however, any O2 customer can access the service via the website and have a promotional code texted to their phones.
If you’re an O2 customer and you want to suggest a brand, tweet the name of the brand and/or deal you’d like to see using #o2prioritymoments, or to write your suggestions on the O2 Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/o2uk.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Main Page
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent