Preview Clip of Supernatural Thriller ‘At Silver Falls’ Haunting Cannes
Cannes Film Festival has a bit of a reputation for being full of stuffy boring films where no one does or says anything but gaze at their navels. This year they’ve decided to liven things up a bit with a spooky supernatural thriller and we have the first clip to show you.
“Inspired by the true-story of the unsolved murders of two twin girls, ‘At Silver Falls’ draws us into the shadowy, malevolent world of ‘Silver Falls’, a small town plagued by a series of unexplained deaths. When newly arrival Jordan, an orphaned teenager (played by movie debutant Alix Elizabeth Gitter), becomes haunted by the ghost of a murdered young girl, she is compelled to uncover the shocking truth…”
Former Actor turned Director Brett Donowho says about the film:
“’At Silver Falls’ is as much a mystery thriller as it is a horror film. The emphasis is on story and character development, rather than the sudden scary jumps and visual effects often associated with the genre. But don’t worry, there’s plenty of those as well!”
I wonder what the creepy thing with the fingers is all about. Watch the clip below and be prepared to be really confused.
‘At Silver Falls’ is Directed by Brett Donowho and written by Cam Cannon, Rachel Long, Brian Pittman. It stars Steve Bacic, Tara Westwood, Tadgh Kelly, James Cavlo, Erick Avari and introducing Alix Elizabeth Gitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 DVD Boxset!
- Main Page
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Donovan's Echo Download starring Danny Glover
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- Designers Dress Dogs up for Catwalk in Aid of Battersea Dogs & Cats Home
- Sponsored: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Presents Jude Law in The Gentleman's Wager
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent