Preview Clip of Supernatural Thriller ‘At Silver Falls’ Haunting Cannes
Cannes Film Festival has a bit of a reputation for being full of stuffy boring films where no one does or says anything but gaze at their navels. This year they’ve decided to liven things up a bit with a spooky supernatural thriller and we have the first clip to show you.
“Inspired by the true-story of the unsolved murders of two twin girls, ‘At Silver Falls’ draws us into the shadowy, malevolent world of ‘Silver Falls’, a small town plagued by a series of unexplained deaths. When newly arrival Jordan, an orphaned teenager (played by movie debutant Alix Elizabeth Gitter), becomes haunted by the ghost of a murdered young girl, she is compelled to uncover the shocking truth…”
Former Actor turned Director Brett Donowho says about the film:
“’At Silver Falls’ is as much a mystery thriller as it is a horror film. The emphasis is on story and character development, rather than the sudden scary jumps and visual effects often associated with the genre. But don’t worry, there’s plenty of those as well!”
I wonder what the creepy thing with the fingers is all about. Watch the clip below and be prepared to be really confused.
‘At Silver Falls’ is Directed by Brett Donowho and written by Cam Cannon, Rachel Long, Brian Pittman. It stars Steve Bacic, Tara Westwood, Tadgh Kelly, James Cavlo, Erick Avari and introducing Alix Elizabeth Gitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- WIN SUSPECTS Series 1 on DVD
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Grey Goose to Host La Nuite des Étoiles Woodside ‘End of Summer’ Party at Elton John's Home
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics