Simon Pegg Accidently Gives Away a The World’s End Hints in Tweet
Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright are currently writing the third film in the so called Blood and Ice Cream trilogy (also known as the “The Three Flavors Cornetto Trilogy”) and have completed the second and possibly final draft. To mark the occasion, Pegg tweeted a photo of the cover page to his twitter fans.
I know we took our sweet time but as soon as I get back from outer space, we can finish this thing once and for all twitter.com/simonpegg/stat…
— Simon Pegg (@simonpegg) April 24, 2012
He probably should have printed it on better quality paper as it turns out, some of the details of the opening and main character are revealed. Take a look at the photos below to see it reversed and the contrast altered to make the words clearer.
From what we have made out, the main character, presumably to be played by Pegg, is called Gary King and the film will start with him voice over narrating a flash back to his last day of term…of what type of educational institution is unclear. It looks like production will start as soon as Simon Pegg is finished with his Star Trek commitments.
This is what we’ve made out so far:
The original photo and in reverse with more contrast (click to enlarge):
If you can make out any of the rest of the words, let us know in the comments below.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Guardians of the galaxy Trailer
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Main Page
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- U.S. and World Competition and NEXT Films Announced for 2015 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters