Skyfall drops its first teaser trailer
What a way to start the week. Celebrating the big 5-0 since Bond officially appeared on our screen back in 1962, Eon Productions brings us the 23rd outing of the famous British spy. Daniel Craig returns as James Bond, still new to the force and still the damaged soul trying to adapt to the nature of the job but manages to mesmerise you with his ocean blue eyes.
The teaser opens with a word association game. Country? England. Gun? Shot. Until the doctor asks Bond what ‘Skyfall’ means to which he responds… done. Done? As in mission accomplished? So why the petrified look on his face? Looking behind the one-way mirror are Ralph Fiennes and Dame Judi Dence who reprises her role as M.
Director Sam Mendes brings a much wider canvas to this Bond film. The visual effects look stunning, the location shots are breathtaking and, after many outing, appears very patriotic. It’s evident this is a British film and it’s very proud to show it. Highlights include Bond running through the streets of London, looking sexy while shooting at…. something and while some of the figures are hiding in shadows, we can’t wait to see them reveal themselves. Four years since Quantum of Solace, it’s about time Bond returned to our screen. Excited? You should be.
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Amazon.co.uk Reveals Top Sellers Since Launch 15 Years Ago
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch