Skyfall drops its first teaser trailer
What a way to start the week. Celebrating the big 5-0 since Bond officially appeared on our screen back in 1962, Eon Productions brings us the 23rd outing of the famous British spy. Daniel Craig returns as James Bond, still new to the force and still the damaged soul trying to adapt to the nature of the job but manages to mesmerise you with his ocean blue eyes.
The teaser opens with a word association game. Country? England. Gun? Shot. Until the doctor asks Bond what ‘Skyfall’ means to which he responds… done. Done? As in mission accomplished? So why the petrified look on his face? Looking behind the one-way mirror are Ralph Fiennes and Dame Judi Dence who reprises her role as M.
Director Sam Mendes brings a much wider canvas to this Bond film. The visual effects look stunning, the location shots are breathtaking and, after many outing, appears very patriotic. It’s evident this is a British film and it’s very proud to show it. Highlights include Bond running through the streets of London, looking sexy while shooting at…. something and while some of the figures are hiding in shadows, we can’t wait to see them reveal themselves. Four years since Quantum of Solace, it’s about time Bond returned to our screen. Excited? You should be.
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone