Skyfall drops its first teaser trailer
What a way to start the week. Celebrating the big 5-0 since Bond officially appeared on our screen back in 1962, Eon Productions brings us the 23rd outing of the famous British spy. Daniel Craig returns as James Bond, still new to the force and still the damaged soul trying to adapt to the nature of the job but manages to mesmerise you with his ocean blue eyes.
The teaser opens with a word association game. Country? England. Gun? Shot. Until the doctor asks Bond what ‘Skyfall’ means to which he responds… done. Done? As in mission accomplished? So why the petrified look on his face? Looking behind the one-way mirror are Ralph Fiennes and Dame Judi Dence who reprises her role as M.
Director Sam Mendes brings a much wider canvas to this Bond film. The visual effects look stunning, the location shots are breathtaking and, after many outing, appears very patriotic. It’s evident this is a British film and it’s very proud to show it. Highlights include Bond running through the streets of London, looking sexy while shooting at…. something and while some of the figures are hiding in shadows, we can’t wait to see them reveal themselves. Four years since Quantum of Solace, it’s about time Bond returned to our screen. Excited? You should be.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Main Page
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Banshee Chapter to get UK distribution after rapturous screenings at Festivals
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway