[Sponsored Video] Barclays Pingit: Sort Out Your IOU Sharpish
Barclays Pingit is a new app from Barclays that lets you send money almost instantly from your mobile. Everyone’s got a mate who owes them a few quid. And sometimes, just like Steve in the video, they need a ‘gentle’ reminder to pay you back. Create your own ‘gentle’ reminder video as a bit of fun, just add your friend’s name and how much they owe here.
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. Download Barclays Pingit on your smartphone: You need to be a UK resident, have a UK-registered mobile number and be aged 16 or over.
The app is availiable for the following:
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone