[Sponsored Video] Barclays Pingit: Sort Out Your IOU Sharpish
Barclays Pingit is a new app from Barclays that lets you send money almost instantly from your mobile. Everyone’s got a mate who owes them a few quid. And sometimes, just like Steve in the video, they need a ‘gentle’ reminder to pay you back. Create your own ‘gentle’ reminder video as a bit of fun, just add your friend’s name and how much they owe here.
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. Download Barclays Pingit on your smartphone: You need to be a UK resident, have a UK-registered mobile number and be aged 16 or over.
The app is availiable for the following:
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Post: Three New Things to be championed by Virgin Media Business
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review