[Sponsored Video] Barclays Pingit: Sort Out Your IOU Sharpish
Barclays Pingit is a new app from Barclays that lets you send money almost instantly from your mobile. Everyone’s got a mate who owes them a few quid. And sometimes, just like Steve in the video, they need a ‘gentle’ reminder to pay you back. Create your own ‘gentle’ reminder video as a bit of fun, just add your friend’s name and how much they owe here.
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. Download Barclays Pingit on your smartphone: You need to be a UK resident, have a UK-registered mobile number and be aged 16 or over.
The app is availiable for the following:
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent