[Sponsored Video] Barclays Pingit: Sort Out Your IOU Sharpish
Barclays Pingit is a new app from Barclays that lets you send money almost instantly from your mobile. Everyone’s got a mate who owes them a few quid. And sometimes, just like Steve in the video, they need a ‘gentle’ reminder to pay you back. Create your own ‘gentle’ reminder video as a bit of fun, just add your friend’s name and how much they owe here.
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. Download Barclays Pingit on your smartphone: You need to be a UK resident, have a UK-registered mobile number and be aged 16 or over.
The app is availiable for the following:
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- Main Page
- World War Z on Audible - Audiobook Review
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer