[Sponsored Video] Barclays Pingit: Sort Out Your IOU Sharpish
Barclays Pingit is a new app from Barclays that lets you send money almost instantly from your mobile. Everyone’s got a mate who owes them a few quid. And sometimes, just like Steve in the video, they need a ‘gentle’ reminder to pay you back. Create your own ‘gentle’ reminder video as a bit of fun, just add your friend’s name and how much they owe here.
You can use the app whether you bank with Barclays or not. Download Barclays Pingit on your smartphone: You need to be a UK resident, have a UK-registered mobile number and be aged 16 or over.
The app is availiable for the following:
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebrate the Festive Season with Heal’s In-store Events
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- IRON SKY to Take On Earth for a Second Time in Dictator's Cut
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- [Sponsored Video] TomTom enlists Comedy Players' help out of awkward journeys
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway